I Think i might throw up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    I pity you. You can't get ass, you go to an all boy school, damn.
    he could, but i dont think its the sort he wants. lol
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

i know ther was only one hot teacher last year aswell(she was like 20,im not a weirdo)heres hoping for this year
      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

It just takes time, I;m still trying to get ovcer the lat one that gave me the Screw Gee
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

she asked me out!anyone no what i should do,i dont want to sound desperate but i dont want to be too proud either
          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
          Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Reminds me of the time I really got shot down in high school where this girl never said no to me. So I figured plans to go out would be set. Next time I see her I sit next to her and start chatting per-usual and she gets up and goes and sits somewhere else.

Biggest crash ever.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
            - Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
            X