What is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is....

This may be a really wierd question but what is an Armadillo. I know its some kind of animal but what dose it do?LOL. I was reading some posts and I saw that AsianOrange was from Armarillo Texas and there Arena Football teams name is the Armarillo Dillos so I was just a little curiuse.
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Re: What is....

Originally posted by dandaman23
    This may be a really wierd question but what is an Armadillo. I know its some kind of animal but what dose it do?LOL. I was reading some posts and I saw that AsianOrange was from Armarillo Texas and there Arena Football teams name is the Armarillo Dillos so I was just a little curiuse.
    An armadillo is an animal that can't keep from getting hit... In Texas. Their all over the roads over there. Here in California... You see a lot of squashed possums. In Texas... It's armadillos. In fact... I think it's a main course, in the road kill menu (In Texas). Buy a Car-b-que, and then you can hit and grill em', so dinners ready right when you pull into the driveway.

Now that's good eatin... Yum!

Comment

An armadillo is a rodent with scalelike plates that are actually hardened hair..
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Damn i'm drunk.
        BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Working...
        X