Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

<<<<<<<<<I'm having "Girl" problems....... YES I WAS IN LOVE :)>>>>>>>>>

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I called her!!!!!!!!!!!












































































































    She wasn't home.......... I'm not done yet!

    Comment


    • #32
      Did you leave a message or just hang up?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by JWinn
        E-mail box says it's full.
        I just tried to call them and they put me on HOLD!
        LMAO! This is great!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
          Did you leave a message or just hang up?
          I left a message with her dad and gave him my cell phone number. I said I would try again another day, but I just thought I should leave my #.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by B4Bronco16
            I left a message with her dad and gave him my cell phone number. I said I would try again another day, but I just thought I should leave my #.
            You can't let the parents know! I've been going out with Becky for 3 months and my 'rents are none the wiser.
            sigpic

            Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

            Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by muse
              You can't let the parents know! I've been going out with Becky for 3 months and my 'rents are none the wiser.
              lol, well I didn't want to say "oh, forget I'll call back later".

              My words were "It's an old friend and I was wondering if Mere was there?" blah blah blah........

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                My words were "It's an old friend and I was wondering if Mere was there?" blah blah blah........
                Parents really get in the way. My gf's parents suspected me before we were going out (despite the fact that I was going out with her best friend...). Damn parents suspect anyone!

                Hey, best of luck to ya! Hope everything works out!
                sigpic

                Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by muse
                  Parents really get in the way. My gf's parents suspected me before we were going out (despite the fact that I was going out with her best friend...). Damn parents suspect anyone!

                  Hey, best of luck to ya! Hope everything works out!
                  Thanks bud!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                    I left a message with her dad and gave him my cell phone number. I said I would try again another day, but I just thought I should leave my #.
                    Ya, I wouldn't keep my hopes up that Pops is gonna let his daughter know some guy called for her. I keep saying my daughter isn't dating till she's 20.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by broncosfan247
                      Ya, I wouldn't keep my hopes up that Pops is gonna let his daughter know some guy called for her. I keep saying my daughter isn't dating till she's 20.
                      If you read earlier that I stated "It's an old friend from middle school"....

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by JWinn
                        E-mail box says it's full.
                        I just tried to call them and they put me on HOLD!









                        -------
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by broncosfan247
                          Ya, I wouldn't keep my hopes up that Pops is gonna let his daughter know some guy called for her. I keep saying my daughter isn't dating till she's 20.
                          Well you're a fool then because you know damn well that she's going to go out with someone before she's 16.

                          I hate parents like that... "You're too young to date." Idiots.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                            Well you're a fool then because you know damn well that she's going to go out with someone before she's 16.

                            I hate parents like that... "You're too young to date." Idiots.
                            And the parents that allow their children to date as young as they want to end up with a kid by high school. This is true at my high school.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Vulcan
                              And the parents that allow their children to date as young as they want to end up with a kid by high school. This is true at my high school.
                              what kinda high school do you go to! sexhigh
                              SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                              Born-1990
                              Got ipod- 2004




                              Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X