Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever been punched in the stomach before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever been punched in the stomach before?

Have you ever know what it's like being punched in the stomach before? I never had that "pleasure" nor do I want to know. Because I seen on tv shows and hear in real life that being punched in the stomach is a lot worse than in the groin or face. But it's worse when somebody is holding your arms while the other person is punching you multiple times in the stomach. Anybody know what it's like?

Coincidentally I got decked in the stomach right below the ribcage today. Doesn't feel too dandy.

Comment

Okay get this... last year in a bball game, I was going up for a lay-up and the guy just punches me! I was like foul? lol....... idiots......

Comment

It really hurts if your not expecting it.

It feels like you swallowed a small black hole and the gravity of the black hole is trying to suck the rest of your guts out.

Ever been tagged in the bean bag?

That kinda sucks too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight

That kinda sucks too.
          Maybe in a bad situation it would suck.... but otherwise

Comment

Yup.

But his hand eventually healed.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
              Yup.

But his hand eventually healed.

-----

Whoa!!

Tough Guy!

Watch out everyone.

Topscribe is going kick your butt with his manly man stomach!

Comment

Whoa!!

Tough Guy!

Watch out everyone.

lol!

Comment

Whoa!!

Tough Guy!

Watch out everyone.

You haven't seen what I can do with my cheekbones.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by Passepartout
                    Have you ever know what it's like being punched in the stomach before? I never had that "pleasure" nor do I want to know. Because I seen on tv shows and hear in real life that being punched in the stomach is a lot worse than in the groin or face. But it's worse when somebody is holding your arms while the other person is punching you multiple times in the stomach. Anybody know what it's like?

I've never been punched.....but...

when I was 5 and my sister was 4 i was picking on her for fun (like I do now ) in the car when we were going to Billiangs. she got mad and kicked me really hard in the stomach with shoes on. it really knocks the wind out of you. It felt like I couldnt breathe for 2-5 minutes. we were little though so it wasnt the as bad as if we were older.
                    sigpic

Comment

You ever been punched square in the nose?

Not just in the nose but square in the nose?

It's really a big difference.

Comment

I think getting hit in the nads would be worse than the stomach. All you have to do when you are getting hit in the stomach is tighten up your muscles and the hit shouldn't be that bad. I dont know of any way to lessen the pain of a groin shot so.........

Comment

you really have no idea what its like to be irish do you lol
                          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                          Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Originally posted by alan
                            you really have no idea what its like to be irish do you lol
                            Booze potatoes bar fights hang overs, and then the same the next day.

Punched in the stomache? no, but i have been hit there accidentally a couple of times, for the first few seconds especially when your not expecting it, its pretty horrible.
                            "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

It really hurts if your not expecting it.

It feels like you swallowed a small black hole and the gravity of the black hole is trying to suck the rest of your guts out.

That kinda sucks too.
                              yeah in a rugbygame last year this guy on the other team went around grapping everyones anytime there was a ruck,me and like 8 other guys got it,it really sucks
                              SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                              Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Working...
                              X