My game today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My game today!

Damn..This was the best game I have ever played in, its been the funnest game I have ever played in, and it was the closest game I have ever played in, in 8 years of football..We played the number 1 ranked team in the state..East High School..The game was sooo close..We came back twice from 2 14 point deficits..And we won the game..We're not even ranked..We had no respect until this game..We will be ranked now though..We are 2-1, should be 3-0..But oh well..LOL..This is the best feeling in the world right now..This is the best win I have ever been apart of..We won 35-34..I had 7 tackles, and I got an intereception on the very last play of the game in the endzone..Oh man..I am soo wired right now, my heart is still pounding really fast..Damn..What a game..
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Amazingly that sounded way more exciting (and badass) then the way you worded it.

Glad you nabbed what sounded like a potentionally game-winning INT,

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Awesome! Glad you got the winning pick!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Well, actually..The ball had been tipped by our corner, and it was going out of bounds, so I just snagged it so I could get the stat..LOL..So either way, if I would have gotten the INT or not, we still would have won..

Comment

congrats on the football game Danny, I hope you'll have a game next week if not that would totally suck. I hope the teachers union & school district can reach an agreement, unless they have already & I just don't know

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
          Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
          Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
          Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
            congrats on the football game Danny, I hope you'll have a game next week if not that would totally suck. I hope the teachers union & school district can reach an agreement, unless they have already & I just don't know
            Ya, they havent reached an agreement yet..And I am going to be pissed if they strike and they cancel the rest of the football season..This is our year..And I dont want it all to go down the drain cause the teachers wont teach.. But ya, we play South next week at AFS on Saturday at noon, if you can make it that'd be pretty cool..South Anchorage Rivalry, theres supposed to be like 1500+ people there..But anyways..Oh, and Uula, watch the 10 o clock news tonight..Channel 2, and look for me on there..I am #89 on defense..They might show my INT, but I dont know..

Comment

cool, I'll check it out.

Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
              Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

I just saw dandaman23 on TV

So I was watching sports highlights on the local news station, and they showed Danny make a pick at the end of the game, awesome congrats Danny

Baha'u'llah

Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

That's awesome! What a coincidence.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

way cool

cool wish i could of
                    Last edited by alan; 08-28-2005, 08:54 AM.
                    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

cool man it would be so cool to see some of your games
                      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                        So I was watching sports highlights on the local news station, and they showed Danny make a pick at the end of the game, awesome congrats Danny
                        Haha, ya it was pretty cool, even though it was kind of a bad angle that the camera man had..And this morning in the paper, they didnt even count my INT, but oh well..LOL..I know I got it..

Comment

Way to go Dan!

Hopefully, in the near future, the rest of us can see plays like that from you.

Comment

Working...
                          X