Revolutions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolutions...

Wednesday baby! Anyone ready for it? Revolutions.... The Matrix: Revolutions that is. Ooh... It's going to be muy bueno!

Already got my tickets. Yay.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

how was Matrix Reloaded

? I didn't see it. I can't remember why. Should I see 2 before 3? do you like Matrix because of the effects or the plot?

Comment

Re: how was Matrix Reloaded

Originally posted by fighter
      ? I didn't see it. I can't remember why. Should I see 2 before 3? do you like Matrix because of the effects or the plot?

Ummm....what plot?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Yes you need to see Reloaded before you see Revolutions or you will be very very LOST.

There is a Plot Jared I think it's a lot simpler than the movies let on. There's a lot of stuff you have to pay attention to in order to get what's going on. If you get up and go to the bathroom during either of them (and no doubt the 3rd one) you'll come back and be totally lost.

However. The special effects are most spectacular and they are a main reason I love the Matrix. So many movies have tried to steal and copy its effects and they fail miserably. Those that created it are the only ones who know how to do it right.

Anyhoo...
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Re: Re: how was Matrix Reloaded

Originally posted by Jared
          Ummm....what plot?
          What Plot?
          WHAT PLOT?!!!!

The plot of the humans vrs. the machines!
          The thought that human are just batteries and there is no "real world."
          The struggle between Neo and fullfilling a belief, becasue of not what people think because of who he is!
          "Well, I'm a dishonest man, trust me. And you can always trust a dishonest man to not be trusted, honestly. It's the honest men you can't trust, cause they will always go and do something stupid!"- Captin Jack Sparrow

Comment

I watched on my DVD and I have it say that it meanders too much, and the script was terrible.

The effects were awesome, but I won't pay $9 per person to see a movie just for its effects. Personal perference, I like a good story. Better than what that one was.

The scence where he meets the protector of the Oracle was cool, and actually kinda low tech, but still cool.

Also, the actor who played "The Architect" was badass, so calm and detached and matter-of-factly evil.

Initial reviews say that the new one is better in the areas that I am looking for. I guess I'll just have to wait until its out to rent.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Renting the Animatrix will bring a deeper understaniding to the Matrix triliogy....or confuse some even more.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Over here, we wont get it for 3 more weeks at least
                it sux.

also,

Did any of u see the 2003 MTV music awards, or buy the matrix reloaded DVD? if you did either of those, did you see the matrix parody with sean william scott, justin timberlake, will ferrall, and that comedian chick ( cant remember her name) It was pretty funny. will made fun of the arichitects big words, it was great
                Last edited by Broncofan-13; 11-05-2003, 07:29 AM.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

we get it over here on friday. i cant wait to see it. have any of you seen it yet? is it better than reloaded
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X