Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made Starter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Made Starter

    i know this doesent carry as much weight as american football,but im so proud iv been made starter in my position on my rrugby team wahay
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



    Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004




    Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

  • #2
    Originally posted by alan
    i know this doesent carry as much weight as american football,but im so proud iv been made starter in my position on my rrugby team wahay
    Congrats. Rugby is a great game. I love it especially the internationals.

    What postition do you play?

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Alan how do you breath out of your nose after a rugby match?

      Im sorry I just had to ask!

      Comment


      • #4
        Congrats! Good for you!

        Comment


        • #5
          How i know ive been here to long-i thought he meant starter in cp points


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by OrangeShadow
            How i know ive been here to long-i thought he meant starter in cp points
            Ya, me too

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by alan
              i know this doesent carry as much weight as american football,but im so proud iv been made starter in my position on my rrugby team wahay
              COngrats man... I like rugby too... As Sharkie I would like to know which position do you play ?
              Just talk slowly please... I'm French

              GO BRONCOS


              (Sig made by Snk16)


              (thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

              My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

              Comment


              • #8
                Oooh, I play openside flanker for the Stonewall 2nd XV at school. Which is actaully the 6th XV, but we're incredibly competitive, we were unbeaten last year
                sigpic

                Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                Comment


                • #9
                  for french fane and jaws i play scrumhalf,but im no pushover im 10st 4pounds and i dumped a 14stone 8 last night



                  p,s i dont breath out of my nose its too hARd to,iv broken it about five times
                  SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                  Born-1990
                  Got ipod- 2004




                  Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by alan
                    for french fane and jaws i play scrumhalf,but im no pushover im 10st 4pounds and i dumped a 14stone 8 last night



                    p,s i dont breath out of my nose its too hARd to,iv broken it about five times
                    Hope to see you play for Ireland one day.
                    You might find yourself lining up against my kid in the Six Nations one day. He's a similar age to you and plays on the wing. Muse for England too - that would be fun!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The day I play openside for England is the day when everyone is equal and the Kingdom of Heaven has arrived
                      sigpic

                      Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                      Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jaws
                        Hope to see you play for Ireland one day.
                        You might find yourself lining up against my kid in the Six Nations one day. He's a similar age to you and plays on the wing. Muse for England too - that would be fun!
                        that would be cool but im not to keen on playing past 21 i really want to be a cadet
                        SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                        Born-1990
                        Got ipod- 2004




                        Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Tim Rodber Saintsman and army, great player.
                          sigpic

                          Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                          Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by muse
                            Tim Rodber Saintsman and army, great player.
                            say what?
                            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                            Born-1990
                            Got ipod- 2004




                            Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Tim Rodber used to be in the army, ended up with Northampton and played quite a few games for England
                              sigpic

                              Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                              Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X