Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone PLEASE help with this problem?!! theres this girl....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with TDK. Relax. The last thing that you want is to appear desperate or even worse...stalkerish. Chicks don't dig guys that appear to desperate. Anyways, my point is...what TDK says.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      I swear our IQ drops 20 points whenever a chick we like is around.
      Agreed

-----

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
        i'll lose her friendship, sound desperate and i really dont want her to feel bad, like she just got a good friend and straight away he's hittin' on her.

theres a fine line between looking keen and looking desperate.
        Well, if its your friendship you're worried about losing, then you're already cooked, imo.
        What's the phrase that they use all of the time? "I just want to be friends", or, "we can still be friends".......

You become friends AFTER you're married.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
          it sounds like you got this method down cold so i will put my faith in it.
          LMAO!
          Evidently you haven't read TDK's "gay" thread.......

sorry tdk....but you wrote it....
          Last edited by rcsodak; 08-31-2005, 11:10 PM.
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Women are inherently evil and should be trusted under no circumstances.

If I've learned anything over the past few days it's that.

But it's nothing that a night of drinking and a fist fight can't cure.

If I have the time I'll make a thread, but it will be a hell of a long read.

Comment

It sounds to me like she just wants a friend right now, just relax and be there for her when she needs you.
              I dont wanna say be a sucker and take her in everytime she comes running but if you really like her and want her, then just be there when she comes and soon she'll be able to confide any and everything in you and soon after she'll come to realize that she has feelings for you as well!
              So she hasnt text you back, just relax take a deep breath b/c you'll hear from her soon.

Comment

yeah, i got a call and txt off her today. she wants me to phone her at 8.15

i think in the end i will have to just put it all on the line and man up, thats what i normally do although sometimes i regret it afterwards.

i'll see and make sure she's happy.

how will this endeaver end...............

Comment

Bronx

Send her some flowers. This makes a huge statement, and most girls love that! Put in a note that says;

"Thinking of you, had a great time shopping!"

It's not desperate, it's sweet.

Remember, nothing grand, just something simple. No Roses or anything like that!!

Then give her the time she needs. Just be there.

Comment

Unfortuantely you are right.

It's the women we like that makes us do the craziest things and turns us into the biggest asses.

dont they call that thinking with the wrong head
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Unfortuantely you are right.

It's the women we like that makes us do the craziest things and turns us into the biggest asses.

Surprisingly when I first met Renee, I was sober and able to be myself confident as ever.
                      Great night that was even her mom liked me but I dont think that scored me any points! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X