It happend again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It happend again!

I was at the DMV standing in line for like 1 1/2 hour when I noticed this really pretty face staring me down from across the room. I felt a lil bit embarressed because I was still in my work clothes and all dirty.
    Anyway I figured it was nothing and just continued with my business, well after checking in for my licence renewal, I turned to find a seat when I heard someone say right here, under their breath!
    It was her and when I looked at her, her face turned red with embarressment, but being that she was so fine I couldnt do anything just but walk away and sit a few seats down, feeling nervous like a 14 year old boy at the home coming dance.
    Anyway she walked up to the counter in front of where I was sitting to check her status on what ever it was that she was there for, and I noticed that everytime she'd laugh at what the clerk was saying she'd turn look over at me with a smile. I was called up to have my picture taken, and she stared me in the face the whole time causing me to laugh in the middle of the take and mess up the picture.
    Well after I was done, I figured Id wait around and talk to her after she was done, b/c I now knew she was now seriously interested by the way she kept looking at me, but that place was just so conjected and loaded down with people I had to get out.
    I went outside waited a few more minutes then figured aw hell Im just gonna leave, I drove my car around the long side of the parking lot to get to the stop lights, sat for another 2 minutes waiting for the light to change, I pulled across the street when someone behind me was honking and waving for me to pull over, me I didnt want no part of it so I just continued driving, well this person went around me and cut me off forcing me to stop.
    Mad as hell I got up out of my car when this same lil girl from the DMV got out of her car, came up and gave me the third degree about leaving and not even asking her for a name!
    To make a long story short, ( too late) I have a date this friday night with a 5/8 brown eyed, brown haired beauty! And I must admitt she ranks right up there with Renee!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-31-2005, 04:19 PM.

Congrats man! She must be pretty horny to do all of that for you.

And bro, NOBODY compares to Renee! She's absolutely perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by RoorRipper

And bro, NOBODY compares to Renee! She's absolutely perfect.
      I know and it hurt me to say that, so hows this sound, she ranks almost as high, in beauty!

Comment

Lets hear it Sam, how old is she, whats her name? Come on man.

Comment

Got a picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
            Got a picture?
            Horny bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by West
              Lets hear it Sam, how old is she, whats her name? Come on man.
              Shea, short for Shadia, and shes a ripe 24 years old! Dam Im pretty excited, like when we used to climb the ropes in gym class !
              Anyway I wanted to go dancing downtown on friday but I think it'd be a better idea to do the whole dinner and movie deal!

Comment

Horny bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
                  Shea, short for Shadia, and shes a ripe 24 years old! Dam Im pretty excited, like when we used to climb the ropes in gym class !
                  I'm happy for ole Sam. This is the time of your life to start to settle down. Maybe you found the right girl. IN THE DMV! HA!

Comment

I'm happy for ole Sam. This is the time of your life to start to settle down. Maybe you found the right girl. IN THE DMV! HA!
                    Whoa easy there westy, I do appreciate that but

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
                      Whoa easy there westy, I do appreciate that but
                      Haha Sam doesn't wanna think about the time in his life when he has to quit partying.

Comment

You never answered my question.

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
                          You never answered my question.
                          No not yet but Intend to get one, wether I post it or not is a different story.

Comment

2 words...pack rubbers

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
                              2 words...pack rubbers
                              Make sure you pinch it at the top before you roll it down.
                              My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Working...
                              X