Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topscribe?

Hey Topscribe,

Always enjoy your posts. Question: Who is that on your avater?

Cheers Mate.

Why didn't you just private message him this question instead of asking him in a new thread?
    Smith's First Catch
    "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Im not sure why he didnt send a pm but if i had to take a wild guess i would say its him
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I believe it's father time. He and Top were good buddies back in the day.

Comment

PMs don't work anymore?

Originally posted by Shanahanaramjam
          Hey Topscribe,

Always enjoy your posts. Question: Who is that on your avater?

Cheers Mate.
          PM is down PM is down PM is down
          I guess PM is not working properly.

Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

My prediction is the first thing Topscribe will do is lambaste you (in a loving way) for posting this in the wrong forum (it belongs in ABF) but then I hope he answers the question because it is a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
              PM is down PM is down PM is down
              I guess PM is not working properly.

looks like CP's are also. BUmmer, i have 3 more to give out today. Its too bad they don't carry over from one day to the next like vacation time at work. You know how it carries over from one year to the next. Cp's should do that for days I take off from this site.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                looks like CP's are also. BUmmer, i have 3 more to give out today. Its too bad they don't carry over from one day to the next like vacation time at work. You know how it carries over from one year to the next. Cp's should do that for days I take off from this site.
                It just let me give you CP. Do you have one saying "Testing BDDB?"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevilsDB
                  It just let me give you CP. Do you have one saying "Testing BDDB?"

Yep, did you get mine that says thanks?

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                    Yep, did you get mine that says thanks?
                    Yep, and you're very welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                      My prediction is the first thing Topscribe will do is lambaste you (in a loving way) for posting this in the wrong forum (it belongs in ABF) but then I hope he answers the question because it is a good one
                      I know I saw him answer this somewhere here in ABF a few weeks back. It's buried down there somewhere!

Yo top! Who is he again?

Comment

--- clue --- the "guy" in the avatar is a world renown psyco....... --- az ---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                          --- clue --- the "guy" in the avatar is a world renown psyco....... --- az ---

Now I remember!! It's Sigmund Freud!!!

Thanks Az, two pointer on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                            Now I remember!! It's Sigmund Freud!!!

Thanks Az, two pointer on the way!

--- wrong !!! --- hold your points, JWinn --- good guess though --- az ---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                              --- wrong !!! --- hold your points, JWinn --- good guess though --- az ---

Well, I never actually met old Sigmund. He was a little before my time. Maybe someone guessed that in that thread a few weeks back? I thought I remember that name popping up there........

*Shrug*

Comment

Working...
                              X