Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

u ever just wanna hit someone, but cant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u ever just wanna hit someone, but cant?

like a boss, coworker, family, ungrateful customers, etc? u just wanna give em one good hit to see if u can knock some sense into em? my brother's gf has a sister like that. she is so friggin annoying. one of them girls who thinks she's the sexiest person around (and if u ask most of the guys up here....they will disagree) and thinks the world revolves around her. she just has no respect for other people and is ungrateful. and she's a sophmore! or junior...i dont remember. but the fact is, that thats something ud expect from younger kids. she irks me so bad. she got out of the truck earlier today after being a complete and total b****, and me n my brother look at each other and im like "ooooo if she wasn't bridgett's sister....." and like...earlier my ex came up to me after school to talk to me (keep in mind he hasnt talked to me in a few weeks cus of the breakup) and so he finally comes to talk to me and she sees us talking...well...all i got to say was 'hey' before she came and hugged him and started getting in the middle. and she knows we broke up and she knows he was having a hard time with it. i was like GRRRR. lol. no seriously, i think i did growl...lol. but no, i know what ur gunna say 'fighting isnt the answer' i know, i know. but she irks me so bad! i just wanna hit her one good time...knock the sense into her...and i would, but she's my brother's gf's sister, so....

just one of those people u wanna hit, but cant...yall ever get them?

Ya almost everyday theres someone u wanna nail for bein so stupid
    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Daily. But on a different level. You are dealing with an immature, spoiled kid. I get to deal with ignorant, nonsensical adults.

Luckily common sense takes over. My advice to you. Ignore her, flat out do not acknowledge her existance. This to me seems to be the worst thing you can do to those types of people. They crave attention, be it good or bad. Giving them 0 is the harshest thing you can do to them.
      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Maybe somedays, but not really. I like to tell them off, it makes me feel better.

Comment

This is why I have always endorsed punching bags as something very healthy to have around.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            This is why I have always endorsed punching bags as something very healthy to have around.
            lol i dont got 1 though
            sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
              lol i dont got 1 though
              well, maybe you should think about getting one! It's really not healthy to keep anger inside of you!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                well, maybe you should think about getting one! It's really not healthy to keep anger inside of you!
                true but its more of annoyance than anger
                sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Remember, Violence isn't the answer

, it's the solution.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

well said snk
                    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

every damn day,but i just save it for trainning and sunday mornings and bam,i hit someone twice as hard
                      Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 09-08-2005, 04:41 PM. Reason: Using the Lords name in vain
                      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

All the bloody time.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                        - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
                          Daily. But on a different level. You are dealing with an immature, spoiled kid. I get to deal with ignorant, nonsensical adults.

Luckily common sense takes over. My advice to you. Ignore her, flat out do not acknowledge her existance. This to me seems to be the worst thing you can do to those types of people. They crave attention, be it good or bad. Giving them 0 is the harshest thing you can do to them.

This is very sound advice for that situation. You have to recognize who are the truly bad people and who just like any attention given. The truly bad ones you can't really do anything about. The ones who just need the attention will get it elsewhere once they figure out you are not playing along.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                            This is very sound advice for that situation. You have to recognize who are the truly bad people and who just like any attention given. The truly bad ones you can't really do anything about. The ones who just need the attention will get it elsewhere once they figure out you are not playing along.
                            Very true. Most likely annoying people who just won't stop even if you tell them to stop, is that they crave attention. Don't pay attnetion to them. Just walk away and ignore them. They'll figure out it won't work, then they'll probably stop. That's my guess. If you get annoyed and pay attention to them, you're giving them what they want.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                            2. Taxes
                            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

yes,thats why i play football get a free shot at anyone and you cant get in trouple,,and cuz i love the game so much

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Working...
                              X