No announcement yet.

You'll never guess what she done did...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll never guess what she done did...

That miserable snoopy snoop of a wife of mine came here, and collected some posts of mine...

She thought that she had it all figured out...

Abgout 5 weeks ago, I had a couple of telephone conversations with the 1 and only PAINTERDAVE...It was nice, I finally had the opportunity to put a voice to the picture and typing...

anyway...

PAINTERDAVE and I talked for a few hours each time at like 11pm Mountain time which ends up bieng 2am EST...

So now she thinks that I'm sneaking around on her....WITH noneother than PAINTERDAVE...

Then...

JRae comes to the board...I make 1 post and flirt a little...Absolutely no contact with JRae after that...Having absolutely zero knowledge that she is PINTERDAVE'S sister until he comes out with a post says just that....weeks after our telephone conversation...

NOW....my wife thinks that PAINTERDAVE has hooked me up with his sister who is in Pennsylvania last I knew.... anyone else laughing right now...

and of course, "Nancy Drew" discovers the Mexican Stand-off thread of mine which was 100% about her....not really a big deal, I honestly feel that way so there is no harm in the truth as far as I'm concerned...

THUS...the new addition to my Avatar...reminding her to do just that....

can you say PSYCHO????
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Damn dude. Arrest her!!

Obviously she doesn't trust you. What'd you do to incite such distrust!?

Comment

Just another reason why I need to not get married...

Women are crazy, well a good majority of them are. I am rather speechless about the whole thing really. I just sometimes wonder what goes through their heads.
      ---IZAAK

Comment

If you can reach pennsylvania from where you are, your wife would have to be the happiest woman in the world
        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Sounds like every woman I know.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by IZAAK
            Women are crazy, well a good majority of them are.
            I've been on this board for 277 days now. This is probably best thing I've ever seen posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
              That miserable snoopy snoop of a wife of mine came here, and collected some posts of mine...

She thought that she had it all figured out...

Abgout 5 weeks ago, I had a couple of telephone conversations with the 1 and only PAINTERDAVE...It was nice, I finally had the opportunity to put a voice to the picture and typing...

anyway...

PAINTERDAVE and I talked for a few hours each time at like 11pm Mountain time which ends up bieng 2am EST...

So now she thinks that I'm sneaking around on her....WITH noneother than PAINTERDAVE...

Then...

JRae comes to the board...I make 1 post and flirt a little...Absolutely no contact with JRae after that...Having absolutely zero knowledge that she is PINTERDAVE'S sister until he comes out with a post says just that....weeks after our telephone conversation...

NOW....my wife thinks that PAINTERDAVE has hooked me up with his sister who is in Pennsylvania last I knew.... anyone else laughing right now...

and of course, "Nancy Drew" discovers the Mexican Stand-off thread of mine which was 100% about her....not really a big deal, I honestly feel that way so there is no harm in the truth as far as I'm concerned...

THUS...the new addition to my Avatar...reminding her to do just that....

can you say PSYCHO????
              So is it getting serious between you and PAINTERDAVE?

Comment

The way the post started I thought she was going to assume you had turned gay which would have been funny in the twisted comical sense.

You have to wonder, though, as you were typing that post up, would she also read that one?

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Hey

Ok guys! Let's put a stop to this right now!

The Painter man has NOT gone over to the other team! Although were I married to Johns wife I would prolly consider it!

Dang! BBJ!

Reminds me of this by Mark Helprin in 1976.

"It seemed to him that the lonely condition on the river was a true condition. Though he had had a lot of Love in his life, he knew from innumerable losses and seperations that one stands alone or not at all. And yet, he had sought the love of women and the friendship of men as if he were a dog rasping through the bushes in search of birds or game. Women were for him so lovely and central to all he found important that their absence was the stiffest sentance he could imagine and he pictured Hell as being completly without them - - ALTHOUGH FROM EXPERIENCE HE KNEW THAT THEY MUST HAVE FILLED A WING OR TWO THERE TO THE BRIM!"

But Damn Skippy boys... a fellow could do a hell of a lot worse than Jrae. She has a heart of gold. I been gone a bunch. I hope to shout that you all better have ben kind, considerate, and Gentlemanly with Jrae!

And I'm sure you all have been... for are we not Bronco fans! The best fans this country has to offer!
                  Last edited by Peanut; 05-26-2012, 10:47 PM.
                  - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                    Ok guys! Let's put a stop to this right now!

The Painter man has NOT gone over to the other team! Although were I married to Johns wife I would prolly consider it!

Dang! BBJ!

Reminds me of this by Mark Helprin in 1976.

"It seemed to him that the lonely condition on the river was a true condition. Though he had had a lot of Love in his life, he knew from innumerable losses and seperations that one stands alone or not at all. And yet, he had sought the love of women and the friendship of men as if he were a dog rasping through the bushes in search of birds or game. Women were for him so lovely and central to all he found important that their absence was the stiffest sentance he could imagine and he pictured Hell as being completly without them - - ALTHOUGH FROM EXPERIENCE HE KNEW THAT THEY MUST HAVE FILLED A WING OR TWO THERE TO THE BRIM!"

But Damn Skippy boys... a fellow could do a hell of a lot worse than Jrae. She has a heart of gold. I been gone a bunch. I hope to shout that you all better have ben kind, considerate, and Gentlemanly with Jrae!

And I'm sure you all have been... for are we not Bronco fans! The best fans this country has to offer!
                    I don't know how you can show your face here Painter you shameful whore!!!
                    Last edited by Peanut; 05-26-2012, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Just joking

[QUOTE=NameUsedBefore]The way the post started I thought she was going to assume you had turned gay which would have been funny in the twisted comical sense.
                      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

I don't know.......... he sure is infactuated with the president,........ talk about unconditional love...................

Comment

BBJ?

And PAINTERDAVE?????

I am ALWAYS the last person to find out this stuff!!!

Comment

Moo Moo Buckaroo........
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Women are, as a whole: evil, manipulative succubuses (succubi?).

They can't be trusted.

Your Nancy seems to slightly more insane than usual.

If you're reading this Nancy, leave our pal BBJ alone, lest you anger this Last Angry Canadian.

Comment

i knew it

Originally posted by Big Bad John
                              I'm sneaking around on her....WITH noneother than PAINTERDAVE...
                              so where are you two registered?! have you thought about children?
                              sigpic
                              go broncos
                              share the sidewalk
                              liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Working...
                              X