bcollin1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bcollin1

Hey man, I see you jumping all around this board trying to defend your writing. People on here can be pretty annoying and ignorant but try defending yourself by not attacking others. I have a lot of respect for you but you might not get so many people who disagree with you if you calm down before you respond. I know that probably sounds corny but if you come out swinging you will only lose in the end.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Re: bcollin1

Originally posted by broncosbeast
    if you come out swinging you will only lose in the end.
    quoth the beast.......nevermore
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
      I've been trained to kill, literally. I've also been trained on how to avoid HAVING to kill, which is of much more value.
      What was your rate in the navy? I know quite a few people in different jobs in the navy and I'm wondering what job you had where they trained you to kill. I'm not being sarcastic, I am truly curious.
      "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Okay, now I understand. The thing is that some people will probably look in that mirror and just think you are even stupider. I explain many thing with one sentence. People are stupid. I think that is the reason that people hassle you. They are stupid and probably just jealous that your head doesn't contain an IOU for gray matter. Keep on doing this though because it's kind of funny to watch people (through their words) get angry.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Ahh gotcha. Figured it had to do with the SEALs.
          "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
            People are stupid.
            another freakin quoth, beautifully spoken......nevermore
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
              another freakin quoth, beautifully spoken......nevermore
              I saw an internet joke sheet a while back about stupid people in our society.
              -one man was driving his RV and put it on cruise control and went in the back to make a sandwich
              -a McDonalds worker was asked if his emplorey sold chicken nuggets in half dozens and he replied "No, we only have 4, 6, and 20."
              -an office worker had only 5 sheets of paper left and asked a co-worker what he should do, the co-wprker suggested he try the copier, so the man went over and proceeded to make copies of the paper that he had left
              -one woman was seen quickly inserting and pulling her credit card out of her computer disc drive, when asked what she was doing she said that she was shopping online and the store asked for her credit card number
              -one woman believed that she could not get into her car because her electronic unlocking device (What are those things called?)had a dead battery, a kind man kindly led her to her car, used the key to unlock the door and drove with her to 7-11 to get a new battery

What is even worse than those people are the people who purposely act stupid just to be "cool".

Comment

LOL i read a list of dumb american habits, i cant remember them all, only 3 funny ones

Why is it that a pizza delivery service gets to your house faster than the ambulance?

On a basketball there were hazard rules and one of them were "for outdoor and indoor use ONLY"

On a bag of food there read the words "do not turn upside down" on the bottom of the bag

the world is getting ridiculous
                Last edited by Return of Lava; 01-15-2004, 08:08 PM.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Only in America do we order a double cheeseburger, extra large fries, and a diet coke.

This is the only place where you put your car right next to the street and fill your garage with cheap, useless stuff.

There are now french fry vending machines.

Comment

Apathy and reality TV are killing this society.

Comment

The thing that pisses me off is when im walking my sister through a mall or something, and people try to stare up and down like they never seen a wheelchair before! Or somebody tries to cut us off or somebody doesnt feel they have to move when we say excuse us or somebody tries to walk away from us and laugh with their friends, i swear i am as close to slapping or cussin out a stranger as i will ever be. The ONLY reason i dont cause a scene is cause my sister never says a word bout it. I am embarrassed by some people
                      Last edited by Return of Lava; 01-15-2004, 08:28 PM.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

its just not fair sometimes

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Similarly, ever notice how people in the fast lane on a two-lane highway have to pass ONE more car before they get over? It's not "let the faster cars go by," it's "let the faster cars go by when it's convenient so that I don't have to change anything in MY life to adapt to theirs."

I quantify the people who came in here at the end of the season to bltch in that same category.
                          You just can't leave it alone, can you?
                          Why would I, going 5mph faster than the "slow" lane, and trying to conserve fuel by using my cruise, speed up so some Navy turd going 8mph faster, can do the exact same thing as me?
                          In other words, glowbug, why would I WANT to change anything in my life just to make your life more dangerous? I'm saving lives, man....speed kills. So does 13Bravo!
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Similarly, ever notice how people in the fast lane on a two-lane highway have to pass ONE more car before they get over? It's not "let the faster cars go by," it's "let the faster cars go by when it's convenient so that I don't have to change anything in MY life to adapt to theirs."
                            Well, I hope I can shed some light on this.....

There are those who actually do the speed limt in the left lane. They should be run off the road, and those who do run them off should not be held accountable. If I ever become a politician, the first thing I'll do is institiute a speed MINIMUM in the left lane.

But then, there are those of us who do 14 mph above the speed limit in the left lane, because, in the northeast at least, the police generally do not pull you over unless your doing 15 or more above the limit. This is the category that I fit into. I set the cruise control at 79, and if there is someone in the right lane going slower than me, then I will move to the left to pass them.

Now don't get me wrong, if you want to go faster than that and creep up my (edited), then that's fine by me. You can tail me all you want, but I'm not going to be the dummy that puts himself into position to have to pay the $300 fine (yes, that's what a speeding ticket is now in NJ). And if there is a string of morons in the right lane doing the speed limit, then yes, I am going to milk the left lane without speeding up until I've passed everybody who is going slower than me. Once I can pull into the right lane without having to slow down, then, and ONLY then, will I get back over. This applies whether you are flashing your high-beams at me or not. I'll get over when it's best for me.

Comment

Navy turd and glowbug.

Yeah....okay Aard. Whatever you say.
                              And that reminds me of something you said...Oh, I'm sorry, ...something you GAVE GREAT REVERENCE TO.
                              Stating that I had been compared to Aardwolf?
                              HMMMMMM, seems to me it was none other than YOU.
                              "For someone who has been compared to Aardwolf (if you're not ACTUALLY Aardwolf himself), you're pretty mouthy about how people are supposed to act on the board."
                              And here I was worried that I was getting on more nerves than just your VERY IMPORTANT NERVES!
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X