Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh...it's good night then.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• Aye...nighty night

Comment

• Night.
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

• G'morning...

Didn't they want this thread to die before? or was it just the arguments to die? Meh...Hi mods! You luuuuuuv us!

Comment

• Looks like I got off of work early. Funny thing is...I'm not tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerGirl
              G'morning...

Didn't they want this thread to die before? or was it just the arguments to die? Meh...Hi mods! You luuuuuuv us!
              or was it the the threads namesake? hmmmmmm

just kidding - just kidding

Comment

• Originally posted by portisistheman
                Looks like I got off of work early. Funny thing is...I'm not tired.

Comment

• ok ive only read parts of the thread, havent read the whole thing yet. what happened? why did the MJ thread go anyway? can i get a summary, im too lazy to read the whole thing

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by orangenblue420
                    nodoze
                    LMMFAO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      nodoze
                      Angel! Get the Yayo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nixhex78
                        Angel! Get the Yayo!
                        HEY!!! You stole that line form me!!!

Who put this thing together?!!? ME!!! That's who!!! Who do I trust?!?!?!? ME!!

Comment

• I dunno bf13, I only read a part of it myself, then we hijacked it. that beer & mexican food sounds really good right about now.

You won't be tired today pitm...give it another 24 hours. Or maybe you're just getting into a pattern like my very own. hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                            ok ive only read parts of the thread, havent read the whole thing yet. what happened? why did the MJ thread go anyway? can i get a summary, im too lazy to read the whole thing
                            Here it is in a nutshell, bcollin thinks i am a bad mom cause i smoke pot i got pissed cause he said it (among other things like he was gonna call social services to report me) and I "went off" the handle and it has been going back and forth from there....the orig thread that he and i started this whole arguement in has since been deleted along with the MJ thread and most of my sig (which apparantly people all of a sudden found offensive) although it had been on there weeks prior to this whole thing but still, if I am asked to do something by the higher ups I have enough respect to do it....so I changed it (i.e. the Barney Song)

Comment

• I intend to SLEEP tonite...:p

Comment

• Originally posted by Nixhex78
                                Angel! Get the Yayo!
                                hehe, i "listened" to that song you told me about, and now I know where you got your name......

I liked it although its not really my fav style of music, but I do like them, they are pretty good......

Comment

Working...
                                X