replied
    Originally posted by Return of Lava
    backage?
    Yeah backage, as in baby got backage.....LOL

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    Well I will let you in on a little of what he is saying to you rascal, but be careful, its for adult eyes only............
    HAHA. I just saw this. I really don't care any more. He can try to ridicule me all he wants, he continues to prove how big of an ass he really is.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    Well the Lord blessed me with backage but forgot the frontage so I have to do something to make them look bigger
    backage?

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by bcollin1
    Ah, the hide-behind-society's-rules-woman-who-puffs-her-chest-out returns!
    Well the Lord blessed me with backage but forgot the frontage so I have to do something to make them look bigger

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    WHOA! I'm not old enough for THAT!

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    I am a whiny-ass chicken-$hit

I wish I could stick my nose somewhere it had no business being, if you get my drift

Do you think the others would be entertained?

I miss you SO much.....I just wanna &*%$ you next time.
    Well I will let you in on a little of what he is saying to you rascal, but be careful, its for adult eyes only............

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    I can't tell did bcollin just respond to me?

I imagine he insulted me in numerous ways. But I will let this die, because I was told to, not because I chose to.

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Die ! Die !

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Oh for the love of god,

You are ALL sounding like 'gasbags" (an appropriate epithet from another thread) at this point.

I mean goodness, if you all dislike each other, great. Please explain why the other 99.99% of the members should care?

The very existence of this thread is childish. Who posts a thread to call someone out on a MESSAGE BOARD!? As if anyone cares?

Please, please, please stop this. Not ordering, I am asking. The lack of civility is appaling to me. I am not asking because I am lazy or don't want to edit posts, but because I just really see no place for it here.
    This is the last time I discuss this, but as I said earlier, and even PM bcollin himself I am no longer discussing this. The only person that is continuing to discuss this are bcollin and others who are voicing their displeasure in the direction that this has gone, which is completely understandable.

I apologize to all of you that had to read the stupidity that has gone on between bcollin, O&B, and myself. I am not happy with the result of the discussion, but I understand that this needs to end. O&B has already stated her comments and has not responded to any further comments by myself, bcollin, or others. Again this is my last response to this ongoing discussion if it worthy to be called that.

I urge the rest of you to also let this die.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    I offered (MONTHS ago) to be a Mod, so that I could help these poor guys out. They say that it's too big a job to be able to handle with their resources, but when I offered to help, they refused.

For the record, that is not exactly a group decision.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Oh for the love of god,

You are ALL sounding like 'gasbags" (an appropriate epithet from another thread) at this point.

I mean goodness, if you all dislike each other, great. Please explain why the other 99.99% of the members should care?

The very existence of this thread is childish. Who posts a thread to call someone out on a MESSAGE BOARD!? As if anyone cares?

Please, please, please stop this. Not ordering, I am asking. The lack of civility is appaling to me. I am not asking because I am lazy or don't want to edit posts, but because I just really see no place for it here.
    Even though i know you didnt mean it, your post was kind of funny. I agree though, i think that the talking about where you live and inviting another person down to fight is a little too far. it shouold not be THAT serious over a message board. Its a testosterone and pride type thing.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Oh for the love of god,

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    I won't go into length to summarize my fellings towards this ongoing "discussion" with bcollin, but I will no longer respond to anything he says either.

I'm sure he will come back and ridicule me but I don't care.

Just to make sure, welcome to my iggy list.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Well this is it for me, I have a feeling we are all bringing down this place with all the BS, so I will make one final comment on it and leave it at that, regardless of what replies I get, I promise, even if he does insult me again.

1. I dont CONDONE smoking, I simply believe it should be legalized. I dont go around telling everyone they SHOULD but I do invite if I feel that they already do.

2. I think rascal summed up the whole raising children/being in war issue. Babysitting and hearing people talk about raising children isnt the same as raising them, period. There is no more room for arguement, you are not a parent so you have not experienced the DAILY struggles and decisions that come with being one. I have not been in a war or any situation that would even closely resemble and never want to be. I have the utmost admiration and respect for those who have (cause I have also HEARD tons of stories from friends and relatives that have been IN war and never ever want to have to experience such devastation, loss of life and tragedy.) It is something I could not even begin to fathom, though I have experienced death and suicide, I cant imagin being surrounded by it 24/7, not knowing when or if it will end and if I or the ones I love, will survive.
    And you may have been a CHILD at one point you were never a 15 yr old girl. It is worlds apart from being a 15 yr old boy. I have been one and I have raised one. It is one of the most difficult time in your life and this you cannot comprehend because you havent and will never experience it. Talk to several people that have had DAUGHTERS and ask them what the roughest times were. I can almost guarantee that they will tell you between the ages of 14-16.

3. What bothers me bcollin, and I have told you this several times and you continue to justify it, is that you are basing my whole person on the fact that at the age of 16 I decided to have sex with my boyfriend. It was over 16 years ago and you are basing my whole existence, my whole being, my whole personality on that ONE decision. But I will not continue to argue this point because you feel justified in doing so, so I will let that be.

4. Another thing that bothers me is you only attack certain parts of my responses. When I say something that is justified, backed by fact, or makes perfect sense, you just ignore it. But thats ok, whatever floats your boat (haha, thats pretty funny, and not at all meant to be derrogatory, I just realized the connection.....hehe)
    My thoughts on legalization are backed by FACTS and I will let that be also.

Again, I am sorry to everyone on the board for causing such a commotion. I still feel I had every right to defend myself. He has said some pretty nasty things to me and others here and continues to justify those statements because he feels that education and his life experiences give him the right to pass judgement on others....so be it.

(Please note that I did not spell/grammer check this post, so I will apologize now for any mistakes)
    Last edited by orangenblue420; 01-20-2004, 11:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    What's next?
    We'll go with the "hypocritical non-parent thing" I guess.
    Actually, we'll have to cover the "war vs. daughter" thing at the same time.

While you've never been in a war, I've BEEN a child who has been raised by a parent. I've sat at sea for YEARS listening to guys talk about their ideas on how to raise kids, and then I've listened to the coed discussion on the subject when I was invited to people's houses for dinner. On one side of my family, I have 3 cousins. On the other side, I have 18. All 21 are younger than I am, and I've listened to my aunts and uncles describe what they're doing parenting-wise since I was old enough to understand.
    So you have listened and talked about raising a child. I'm sure O&B420 has talked and listened about the war in Iraq and other wars. Seems like she as much as credibility about war as you do about raising a child then doesn't she?

And sorry, but I've done both (war and child raising) so I have room to talk unlike you about parent raising or O&B420 about war.

And since you have been to war, at least you claim to, I can say this and know you will agree with me. It is one thing to talk about war, but it is something completely different to actually engage in war and experience it. Well, the same can be said for raising a child.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X