bcollin1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nixhex78
    Is this code for something? Sounds kinda dirty to me.
    That is for I and the High Princessness Goddess babygirl to determine. Mylady? *waits for direction from babygirl*
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• Originally posted by portisistheman
      LOL!!!

You die MFer!!! I told you...DON"T F WITH ME!! But no...you would'nt listen...NOW LOOK AT YOU!!!
      I love that darn movie mang! I could watch it over and over.

Comment

• Hehe nix, wouldn't you like to know??

Children Children...This is MY thread now, stop trying to talk all weird and stuff...

Comment

• ok what movie are yall talking about? serpico?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerGirl
            Hehe nix, wouldn't you like to know??

Children Children...This is MY thread now, stop trying to talk all weird and stuff...
            Yes, mylady. Nix...beat it.
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
              ok what movie are yall talking about? serpico?
              SCARFACE

Comment

• note to self: refrain from sarcasm on the net.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• use this next time: [sarcasm][/sarcasm]

Comment

• "Say hello to my little friend!"
                    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by Nixhex78
                      What style do you like? That really isn't their overall style. They don't really fit into any genre they kind of evolve on each album. That's definitely not one of their best songs, I just like it because of the lyrics. How did you decifer where my name came from?

Come on pelican............

I saw it was a title for one of their songs, I think, either that or its lyrics and some dumbo titled their song wrong....

I kinda like hip hop (cause i love to dance) the best.....rap (not really hard core, more of the mainstream) and I love anything that comes out of Chad Krogers mouth...

I really like songs more than groups or singers though.....and dont start with trivia and lyrics cause i aint good at that either (oops, calling grammer king, I used "aint" and we all know aint aint a word)

Comment

• Blah I quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerGirl
                          Blah I quit.
                          *bows head in obedience*

Mylady, we still have the million post thread....

Comment

• Originally posted by orangenblue420
                            Come on pelican............

I saw it was a title for one of their songs, I think, either that or its lyrics and some dumbo titled their song wrong....

I kinda like hip hop (cause i love to dance) the best.....rap (not really hard core, more of the mainstream) and I love anything that comes out of Chad Krogers mouth...

I really like songs more than groups or singers though.....and dont start with trivia and lyrics cause i aint good at that either (oops, calling grammer king, I used "aint" and we all know aint aint a word)
                            You are right it is a title of one of their songs. Good job! I like all styles of music. I really don't have a favorite type. Nickelback is good. I saw them in concert last year. Great show!

Comment

• Originally posted by portisistheman
                              SCARFACE

Me, you and O&B420 should start our own Montana Realty Co.

By the way, sorry for disturbing your little chat with your lady Beergirl. I'm a highjacker of highjackers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                                ok ive only read parts of the thread, havent read the whole thing yet. what happened? why did the MJ thread go anyway? can i get a summary, im too lazy to read the whole thing
                                The discussion reguarding MJ was going along fine but then some comments were made by several people, including myself, that weren't appropriate and it got ugly. Then the admins deleted it. But I don't think it was because it dealt with MJ, but rather because the course that the thread had taken. I don't know since they haven't told me.
                                Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Working...
                                X