Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by portisistheman
    *bows head in obedience*

Mylady, we still have the million post thread....
    What are you two on? This is some weird kind of relationship you have going on here. Pretty obvious what O&B420 and I had, but you two....hmmmm....not real sure. But from what I can tell, portis is the b***h of it, please don't take offense
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

• Originally posted by rascal
      What are you two on? This is some weird kind of relationship you have going on here. Pretty obvious what O&B420 and I had, but you two....hmmmm....not real sure. But from what I can tell, portis is the b***h of it, please don't take offense
      "You got nothing, you hear me...nothing..."

Me and BeerGirly BLEW THIS SITE UP last night. You and ob have some catching up to do.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• hehehe
        It's really a long story...well documented though--Guess you need to read this thread, the slice thread, the word association thread, our PMs (which on my end are all deleted because I'm not cruel & keep filling up my inbox so people can't respond), and the million posts thread to figure out what is going on. There's an awful lot of reading to do...

Comment

• I think it can be categorized into a internet hi-jacking fetish.
          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

• Nah...Usually I'm not one for hijacking threads...It's just that we got into a competition to see who could respond the fastest to all the posts...So whenever one of us would post something on one thread, the other would soon follow, next thing ya knew, we had run out of stuff on the topic, and it just went all wacky.

Comment

Working...
            X