Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spikerman
    replied
    Ahh gotcha. Figured it had to do with the SEALs.

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    Okay, now I understand. The thing is that some people will probably look in that mirror and just think you are even stupider. I explain many thing with one sentence. People are stupid. I think that is the reason that people hassle you. They are stupid and probably just jealous that your head doesn't contain an IOU for gray matter. Keep on doing this though because it's kind of funny to watch people (through their words) get angry.

Leave a comment:

• spikerman
    replied
    Originally posted by bcollin1
    I've been trained to kill, literally. I've also been trained on how to avoid HAVING to kill, which is of much more value.
    What was your rate in the navy? I know quite a few people in different jobs in the navy and I'm wondering what job you had where they trained you to kill. I'm not being sarcastic, I am truly curious.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Re: bcollin1

Originally posted by broncosbeast
    if you come out swinging you will only lose in the end.
    quoth the beast.......nevermore

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    started a topic bcollin1

bcollin1

Hey man, I see you jumping all around this board trying to defend your writing. People on here can be pretty annoying and ignorant but try defending yourself by not attacking others. I have a lot of respect for you but you might not get so many people who disagree with you if you calm down before you respond. I know that probably sounds corny but if you come out swinging you will only lose in the end.
Working...
X