• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nixhex78
    replied
    Originally posted by portisistheman
    HEY!!! You stole that line form me!!!

Who put this thing together?!!? ME!!! That's who!!! Who do I trust?!?!?!? ME!!

Another quaalude and she'll love me again!

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Hey ob420, you like my new avatar title?

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    hehe, i "listened" to that song you told me about, and now I know where you got your name......

I liked it although its not really my fav style of music, but I do like them, they are pretty good......
    What style do you like? That really isn't their overall style. They don't really fit into any genre they kind of evolve on each album. That's definitely not one of their best songs, I just like it because of the lyrics. How did you decifer where my name came from?

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    I'm in love with Mary Jane...she's my main thang..

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    Here it is in a nutshell, bcollin thinks i am a bad mom cause i smoke pot i got pissed cause he said it (among other things like he was gonna call social services to report me) and I "went off" the handle and it has been going back and forth from there....the orig thread that he and i started this whole arguement in has since been deleted along with the MJ thread and most of my sig (which apparantly people all of a sudden found offensive) although it had been on there weeks prior to this whole thing but still, if I am asked to do something by the higher ups I have enough respect to do it....so I changed it (i.e. the Barney Song)
    I see... i was wondering where the MJ thred went. and how..... never mind, I dont wanna pour salt on an old wound.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by Nixhex78
    Angel! Get the Yayo!
    hehe, i "listened" to that song you told me about, and now I know where you got your name......

I liked it although its not really my fav style of music, but I do like them, they are pretty good......

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    I intend to SLEEP tonite...:p

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    ok ive only read parts of the thread, havent read the whole thing yet. what happened? why did the MJ thread go anyway? can i get a summary, im too lazy to read the whole thing
    Here it is in a nutshell, bcollin thinks i am a bad mom cause i smoke pot i got pissed cause he said it (among other things like he was gonna call social services to report me) and I "went off" the handle and it has been going back and forth from there....the orig thread that he and i started this whole arguement in has since been deleted along with the MJ thread and most of my sig (which apparantly people all of a sudden found offensive) although it had been on there weeks prior to this whole thing but still, if I am asked to do something by the higher ups I have enough respect to do it....so I changed it (i.e. the Barney Song)

Leave a comment:

• BeerGirl
    replied
    I dunno bf13, I only read a part of it myself, then we hijacked it. that beer & mexican food sounds really good right about now.

You won't be tired today pitm...give it another 24 hours. Or maybe you're just getting into a pattern like my very own. hehe

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Nixhex78
    Angel! Get the Yayo!
    HEY!!! You stole that line form me!!!

Who put this thing together?!!? ME!!! That's who!!! Who do I trust?!?!?!? ME!!

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    nodoze
    Angel! Get the Yayo!

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    nodoze
    LMMFAO!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    ok ive only read parts of the thread, havent read the whole thing yet. what happened? why did the MJ thread go anyway? can i get a summary, im too lazy to read the whole thing

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by portisistheman
    Looks like I got off of work early. Funny thing is...I'm not tired.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by BeerGirl
    G'morning...

Didn't they want this thread to die before? or was it just the arguments to die? Meh...Hi mods! You luuuuuuv us!
    or was it the the threads namesake? hmmmmmm

just kidding - just kidding

Leave a comment:

Working...
X