Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeerGirl
    replied
    Nah...Usually I'm not one for hijacking threads...It's just that we got into a competition to see who could respond the fastest to all the posts...So whenever one of us would post something on one thread, the other would soon follow, next thing ya knew, we had run out of stuff on the topic, and it just went all wacky.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    I think it can be categorized into a internet hi-jacking fetish.

Leave a comment:

• BeerGirl
    replied
    hehehe
    It's really a long story...well documented though--Guess you need to read this thread, the slice thread, the word association thread, our PMs (which on my end are all deleted because I'm not cruel & keep filling up my inbox so people can't respond), and the million posts thread to figure out what is going on. There's an awful lot of reading to do...

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by rascal
    What are you two on? This is some weird kind of relationship you have going on here. Pretty obvious what O&B420 and I had, but you two....hmmmm....not real sure. But from what I can tell, portis is the b***h of it, please don't take offense
    "You got nothing, you hear me...nothing..."

Me and BeerGirly BLEW THIS SITE UP last night. You and ob have some catching up to do.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Originally posted by portisistheman
    *bows head in obedience*

Mylady, we still have the million post thread....
    What are you two on? This is some weird kind of relationship you have going on here. Pretty obvious what O&B420 and I had, but you two....hmmmm....not real sure. But from what I can tell, portis is the b***h of it, please don't take offense

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    ok ive only read parts of the thread, havent read the whole thing yet. what happened? why did the MJ thread go anyway? can i get a summary, im too lazy to read the whole thing
    The discussion reguarding MJ was going along fine but then some comments were made by several people, including myself, that weren't appropriate and it got ugly. Then the admins deleted it. But I don't think it was because it dealt with MJ, but rather because the course that the thread had taken. I don't know since they haven't told me.

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    Originally posted by portisistheman
    SCARFACE

Me, you and O&B420 should start our own Montana Realty Co.

By the way, sorry for disturbing your little chat with your lady Beergirl. I'm a highjacker of highjackers!

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    Come on pelican............

I saw it was a title for one of their songs, I think, either that or its lyrics and some dumbo titled their song wrong....

I kinda like hip hop (cause i love to dance) the best.....rap (not really hard core, more of the mainstream) and I love anything that comes out of Chad Krogers mouth...

I really like songs more than groups or singers though.....and dont start with trivia and lyrics cause i aint good at that either (oops, calling grammer king, I used "aint" and we all know aint aint a word)
    You are right it is a title of one of their songs. Good job! I like all styles of music. I really don't have a favorite type. Nickelback is good. I saw them in concert last year. Great show!

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by BeerGirl
    Blah I quit.
    *bows head in obedience*

Mylady, we still have the million post thread....

Leave a comment:

• BeerGirl
    replied
    Blah I quit.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by Nixhex78
    What style do you like? That really isn't their overall style. They don't really fit into any genre they kind of evolve on each album. That's definitely not one of their best songs, I just like it because of the lyrics. How did you decifer where my name came from?

Come on pelican............

I saw it was a title for one of their songs, I think, either that or its lyrics and some dumbo titled their song wrong....

I kinda like hip hop (cause i love to dance) the best.....rap (not really hard core, more of the mainstream) and I love anything that comes out of Chad Krogers mouth...

I really like songs more than groups or singers though.....and dont start with trivia and lyrics cause i aint good at that either (oops, calling grammer king, I used "aint" and we all know aint aint a word)

Leave a comment:

• pikman
    replied
    "Say hello to my little friend!"

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    use this next time: [sarcasm][/sarcasm]

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    note to self: refrain from sarcasm on the net.

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    ok what movie are yall talking about? serpico?
    SCARFACE

Leave a comment:

Working...
X