Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best signature on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone who watches king of the hill or family guy would understand my last two sig's. my first one was peter:oooooooh brian theres a message in my alphibets it says ooooooooo
    brian:uh peter those are cherios. i loved that one but it was time to change.
    sigpic

Comment

how about this?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
        [BI am gaining a real interest in Asian Film Stars and the culture. [/B]
        Portis,

I lived in Japan for 6 weeks and it was probably one of the better experiences in my life. I went and visited almost all of the ancient temples and museums and it was just awesome. The culture is so rich there. If you ever go, get away from Tokyo and go to the countryside to places like Kyoto.

I remember one garden, actually a worship area with statues, that was a fertility garden. So with fertility in one hand, and statues in the other....I'll let you figure out the rest.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
          So with fertility in one hand, and statues in the other....I'll let you figure out the rest.
          Will you PM me the explanation

Comment

Best sig right now is chief5, I love that Welcome Back Gunther lunchbox, that's purty neat

Comment

OK, I have to vote for my new signature.....

who cant love the Barney Song......Now come one people

SING WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you...............

Comment

I personally like mine. I mean, that's obvious or I wouldn't have used it. I like things that are witty or cryptic.

I like javalons....something about apes and philosophy.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

I still like this pic:

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                    I still like this pic:

What exactly is that from, anyway?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Its just a pic someone sent to me from a funny website, the first time i saw it, it was around 4 AM, And I cracked up.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                        Portis,

I lived in Japan for 6 weeks and it was probably one of the better experiences in my life. I went and visited almost all of the ancient temples and museums and it was just awesome. The culture is so rich there. If you ever go, get away from Tokyo and go to the countryside to places like Kyoto.

I remember one garden, actually a worship area with statues, that was a fertility garden. So with fertility in one hand, and statues in the other....I'll let you figure out the rest.
                        Sounds very interesting. I am intrigued with the Orient.
                        Originally posted by boltzpride619
                        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                          Best sig right now is chief5, I love that Welcome Back Gunther lunchbox, that's purty neat
                          I'm not gonna give him his props until he comes out of the closet.
                          Originally posted by boltzpride619
                          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I think either Crazie or PTM has the best sig.. How do you get pictures on there any ways?

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                              I think either Crazie or PTM has the best sig.. How do you get pictures on there any ways?
                              Thank you and I upload the pic to a host than use the '["img]http://www.xxxx.com[/img"]"without the quotes

Comment

Working...
                              X