Denver Chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Chicks

I was up late reading my magazine (FHM), and I came across the "World of Marriage" article.

Turns out, there is something special about Denver women. Here is what it said:

According to ball-fiddlers Scarborough Sports Marketing, 69 percent of Denver ladies crave pigskin.

Not bad! The others are:

Hawaii - Women live longest there
    San Francisco - Women make more there than anywhere
    Dallas - more bottles of blonde hair dye sold (means most blondes)
    Mississippi - National average of 47 percent overweight women, Mississippi is 54 percent
    Florida - Most divorced women
    Clifton Forge, VA - 100 ladies for every 78.9 men (best ratio)

Just thought I'd let you Denver-ians know that your women like football the most! Something to be proud of...

I've heard of high schools with 7 girls to every boy. Now that's a nice ratio.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
      I've heard of high schools with 7 girls to every boy. Now that's a nice ratio.
      ...the best thing about those high school girls, I keep gettin older, but they stay the same age"

Comment

Re: Denver Chicks

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
        Mississippi - National average of 47 percent overweight women, Mississippi is 54 percent
        note to self: buy ticket to mississippi!
        sigpic
        go broncos
        share the sidewalk
        liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by donjuan
          ...the best thing about those high school girls, I keep gettin older, but they stay the same age"
          Was that R Kelly? LOL

Comment

I feel sorry for the .9 man, must be from Kc, Has a piece missing, y'know

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

I just wanted to say that Denver Chicks Rule! Though only because I am one, actually I've only been here 2 years, so I don't think I probably count...bugger.

Brit Chicks Rule!

Or how about...Chicks In General Rule!
              I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Didnt know you were a brit, hoolah.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                  Didnt know you were a brit, hoolah.
                  Yes, I'm a "Pom", a "Limey"...as the french say a "roast beef".

Comment

cool, do you own an american car, or that one british brand, with the lion thing. cant remember the name at the moment

Comment

cool, do you own an american car, or that one british brand, with the lion thing. cant remember the name at the moment
                      Own a Nissan...so what does that say??? LOL! Um, thinking about the Lion...don't know either...I think perhaps I should be ashamed...Land Rover though, they were a good british car, um...Morgan...Jag...Mini...probably all owned by America or Germany now though...sob.

Comment

sorry, im just erally tired right now, i should remember the name in the morning, and kick myself, because its so simple, that happens to me all the time.

Comment

sorry, im just erally tired right now, i should remember the name in the morning, and kick myself, because its so simple, that happens to me all the time.
                          Is it Triumph???

Comment

No, that's motorbikes...oh crap!

Comment

lol

... the hells a motorbike?

Comment

Working...
                              X