No announcement yet.

Denver Chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got me all confused...not difficult though! I'm being slowly tortured by the lack of answer......
    I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

maybe you need to take a trip by a gyro.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
        maybe you need to take a trip by a gyro.
        What's a gyro? Are you referring to the UK gyro, like check, money order? Or are you just increasing my mental confusion for your own twisted pleasure?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
          Own a Nissan...so what does that say??? LOL! Um, thinking about the Lion...don't know either...I think perhaps I should be ashamed...Land Rover though, they were a good british car, um...Morgan...Jag...Mini...probably all owned by America or Germany now though...sob.
          so you're a brit, living in Denver and driving a japanese car... ya i'd say its officialy... you're an American! ah ha ha haha
          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
            so you're a brit, living in Denver and driving a japanese car... ya i'd say its officialy... you're an American! ah ha ha haha
            Ohhhhhh say can you see! I won't continue for my singing voice is perhaps best described as cat like!

Also went and saw my first Rodeo on the weekend, does that add to my American-ness, or is that a typically touristy thing to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
              Ohhhhhh say can you see! I won't continue for my singing voice is perhaps best described as cat like!

Also went and saw my first Rodeo on the weekend, does that add to my American-ness, or is that a typically touristy thing to do?
              Nope, that means youre sliding into "redneck" territory.......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                Nope, that means youre sliding into "redneck" territory.......LOL
                The real heart and soul of America then! (j/k) I'm gonna learn to bust me some broncos!, the horse type of course!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                  I've heard of high schools with 7 girls to every boy. Now that's a nice ratio.
                  My college had just gone co-ed about three years before I started there.

The female-to-male ratio was 14:1.

On campus/dorm residents it was 32:1.

It was a great 4 years!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Good God! Did you graduate from a brothel? Heh! Only kidding.

Originally posted by Jared
                    My college had just gone co-ed about three years before I started there.

The female-to-male ratio was 14:1.

On campus/dorm residents it was 32:1.

It was a great 4 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
                      Good God! Did you graduate from a brothel? Heh! Only kidding.
                      No.

It was a pretty conservative catholic school, so its not like every female there was your stereotypical woman of that age. Very few were, in fact. The (good thing) lack of a Greek system certainly changes the type of student that the school appeals to. But it was nice to get lots of attention. I'll admit that I like getting my ego stroked. Who doesn't?

Comment

But it was nice to get lots of attention. I'll admit that I like getting my ego stroked. Who doesn't?
                        I thought you said they were "conservative"!

Of course, I was brought up Roman Catholic & I don't know many girls (other than innocent li'l me, of course) that wer conservative...When you're "oppressed" as much as the church wants you to be, you make up for it somehow!

Comment

Originally posted by BeerGirl
                          I thought you said they were "conservative"!

Of course, I was brought up Roman Catholic & I don't know many girls (other than innocent li'l me, of course) that wer conservative...When you're "oppressed" as much as the church wants you to be, you make up for it somehow!

Your last statement has some truth. I will be discreet and leave it at that.

But seriously, the attitudes there were conservative, to my mind. and I am not some sort of anarchist who disavows all forms of authority and morality, although for a Catholic, I guess I am..open-minded lets say.

You were raised catholic, so I assume you knwo what I mean.

Now lets do some hail marys for penance......

(Caution: Flirting mode on!): If we were both single, I would be more than happy to help you 'make up for it"

Comment

Your last statement has some truth. I will be discreet and leave it at that.

But seriously, the attitudes there were conservative, to my mind. and I am not some sort of anarchist who disavows all forms of authority and morality, although for a Catholic, I guess I am..open-minded lets say.

You were raised catholic, so I assume you knwo what I mean.

Now lets do some hail marys for penance......

(Caution: Flirting mode on!): If we were both single, I would be more than happy to help you 'make up for it"
                            You? Discreet?

hehe you probably shouldn't get me started with a "flirting mode on"...I'll make ya blush! Heh.

Comment

This thread needs to be renamed "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?"

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
                                This thread needs to be renamed "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?"

nahhh then too many people would click on it...See you gotta learn how to work the threads...If people seem to think they're going to get laid then they'd click it more...

Comment

Working...
                                X