SPY VS. SPY
    0.00%
    FROGGER
    0.00%
    Q BERT
    0.00%
    ZELDA
    57.14%
    SNAFU (Went Old School on You, INTELEVISION GAME)
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

zelda.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Zelda, its the one game besides Mario Brothers I actually beat.....LOL

Hey, you want old school, where the hell is Pong?????

GD, that game was the **** when it first came out

Comment

Pong is before my time, I grew up with mario bros/duck hunt, ultima, final fantasy, metal gear, ninja turtles, you know, FUN stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
          Pong is before my time, I grew up with mario bros/duck hunt, ultima, final fantasy, metal gear, ninja turtles, you know, FUN stuff
          OMG, duck hunt, I forgot about duck hunt, I loved that game

Comment

Me too, but I always hated that damn dog.
            Last edited by Broncofan-13; 01-21-2004, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Okay, next time I'll put Track and Field and SKATE OR DIE on the list!!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

mutant league football!!!!

Comment

On this list, I'll go with Castlevania. A little more action and less role playing than Zelda. I hate RP vid games. Too slow.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Paperboy..............

Comment

How can you forget TECMO SUPERBOWL! I could run circles around defenders with Bo Jackson!

Comment

my other choice would be contra, have you played contra: shattered soldier for the PS2? no lie, It is the most difficult game ever created. were talking about arcade games right? ok, how about Tmek and Area 51( the original arcade shooter, before house of the dead and all that). oh, cant forget that great game called change machine. man you couldnt lose at that game!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                          oh, cant forget that great game called change machine. man you couldnt lose at that game!
                          Never understood how anybody made any money off those things?

Back on topic...another oldie but goodie...missile command
                          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

TETRIS!!!!

Comment

Zelda was da shiznit.
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                              X