Motley Crue to tour in 04'!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motley Crue to tour in 04'!!!

Cannot wait!! Vince, Tommy, Nikki, and Mick together again. Saw em' open for OZZY at Big Mac in 1983. Fan ever since!!

Tommy really? Thought him and Vince didn't get along!
    !
    I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

ya thats kind of hard to believe, Tommy touring with motley crue. if its true though, regardless of how old they are now and they may not be near as good anymore, that might be a pretty cool show.
      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
        ya thats kind of hard to believe, Tommy touring with motley crue. if its true though, regardless of how old they are now and they may not be near as good anymore, that might be a pretty cool show.
        I hate to sound cynical but could be a money thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
          I hate to sound cynical but could be a money thing...
          Could be? Of course it is. Come on, that is what was great about thsoe bands that the critics never seemed to understand. They never claimed to be artists or have a message, they wanted to be rich and famous, and get lots of girls. Vapid, yeah, but it is not like they weren't honest about it........

It is DEFINITELY a money thing, and I think that is great. I like money.....don't you?

Plus, I never got to see them, so now I have a chance....

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            Could be? Of course it is. Come on, that is what was great about thsoe bands that the critics never seemed to understand. They never claimed to be artists or have a message, they wanted to be rich and famous, and get lots of girls. Vapid, yeah, but it is not like they weren't honest about it........

It is DEFINITELY a money thing, and I think that is great. I like money.....don't you?

Plus, I never got to see them, so now I have a chance....
            Easy there! I would like money I'm sure, perhaps if I could just get some I'd find out!

And hey! I wasn't dissing "The Crue" man! I never could get enough of filthy skinny blokes wearing more make up than me...I could be fibbing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
              Easy there! I would like money I'm sure, perhaps if I could just get some I'd find out!

And hey! I wasn't dissing "The Crue" man! I never could get enough of filthy skinny blokes wearing more make up than me...I could be fibbing now.
              Sorry. That wasn't meant to sound defensive. I regressed to a skinny 15 year old who used to be made fun of for listening to Gay L.A. Metal (glam). Sore spot.

I think you are not fibbing, Hoolah. I think you really want to let your inner groupie come out.

Comment

motley crue, who are they?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Should be awesome!! And I believe Tracii Guns has implied that Brides of Destruction and LA Guns may be the openers for the Crue tour.

Tracii Guns and Nikki Sixx have a band called Brides of Destruction that rocks!!! So Tracii could do LA Guns and Brides on the same night and Nikki could do Motley and Brides.

Motley is back, Judas Priest is back....it's gonna be a great summer!!
                  "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkBronco

Motley is back, Judas Priest is back....it's gonna be a great summer!!

Judas Priest went away? I know Halford left, but I thought they still recorded and toured without him?

"You're my turbo lover............."

Comment

True Jared, Judas Priest never went away....I liked Ripper Owens but with the Metal God back screaming with Tipton and Downing...it doesn't get much better than that

Rock on!
                      "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

If I ever get ahold of some I'll let you know.

I saw Crue back in the 80's , Whitesnake opened up for them, and about half the crowd was just there for them. Lot of big hair, bright lipstick, and tight leather.... and then there were the girls too.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Sorry. That wasn't meant to sound defensive. I regressed to a skinny 15 year old who used to be made fun of for listening to Gay L.A. Metal (glam). Sore spot.

I think you are not fibbing, Hoolah. I think you really want to let your inner groupie come out.
                          It is possible that you are right. You may not be alone in the "15 year old into dodgy LA Glam metal scene", except try to imagine how much more ridiculous that is when you are 15 in rural England! I might be hiding a secret Enuff Znuff tape or two...now that is something you have to keep quiet!

Comment

here's an idea for a promoter, put together a tour consiting of nothing but 80's hair bands and Crue could headline...
                            Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
                              here's an idea for a promoter, put together a tour consiting of nothing but 80's hair bands and Crue could headline...
                              It is dangerous to imagine all of those now aging something somethings in their original stone washed denim and tassel jackets....

Me for example. Do you really want to unleash that????

Comment

Working...
                              X