Motley Crue to tour in 04'!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoolah
    It is dangerous to imagine all of those now aging something somethings in their original stone washed denim and tassel jackets....

Me for example. Do you really want to unleash that????
    I would be first in line for tixs...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
      I would be first in line for tixs...
      You are a brave man!

I suppose bottle of something cheeky might put me in the mood.
      I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

more then happy to share the bottle, my friend, the prince gave to me...
        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Pass it to me I'm feeling strangely Gothic...mwwmwhahahahahaaaaaa!

Comment

Although, maybe tomorrow as my ride has come...and I must away!

Comment

here's an idea for a promoter, put together a tour consiting of nothing but 80's hair bands and Crue could headline...
              Actually these tours have been going on for several years now. The Poison tour probably being the most popular. They have been out with Cinderella, Ratt, Dokken, LA Guns, Warrant, Vince Neil, Faster [email protected], etc....Poison, Vince Neil and Skid row played to 15,000 plus at Fiddlers Green this August.

Other smaller tours have been headlined by Warrant, Ratt and Dokken, LA Guns, Faster Cat with opening acts like Bulletboys, Firehouse, Y&T and Black & Blue.

I think it's great these bands still tour....a lot of them have put out some great new music in the last few years. Of course, it will never get on MTV or the radio because they will always have that "hair band" label.

Of course, if they added a dj, put in some dance moves and put the word "the" in front of their names they could probably get some airplay.

There's a lot of talented musicians in these bands...Most of them have killer gee tar players.....Plus it's nice to hear songs about girls, parties and good times. People give these bands a hard time but at least they are fun.
              "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Slaughter & winger came by about a year ago.... I don't know it's kind of like seeing your highschool sweetheart, but now she is three kids, 50 lbs heavier, gray haired and has a drinking problem in deep.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
                  I might be hiding a secret Enuff Znuff tape or two...now that is something you have to keep quiet!
                  OMG, yes.....I mean, cassettes are soooo passe....

lol

That band was misunderstood. I think they really wanted to sound like Badfinger or Teenage Fanclub, but that wasn't exactly "in" at the time. I heard some of the more melodic King's X stuff in there too. Needless to say, not a recipie for success with a pretty confomity driven L.A. scene at the time.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                  X