X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana Realty Company

Quotes from the movie...
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

You f-ing ****aroach!

Comment

My name is Antonio Montana, I'm a political prisoner from Cuba.

Comment

first you get the money,
        then you get the power,
        then you get the women

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
          first you get the money,
          then you get the power,
          then you get the women
          My favorite line from "Scarface" is.....

"Don't they have a Wendy's in Florida?"
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

You die MFer!!! I told you...DON"T F WITH ME!! But no...you would'nt listen...NOW LOOK AT YOU!!!
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
              My favorite line from "Scarface" is.....

Shhhh......it's "Montana Realty Company" ok?

Comment

You think you can take me? You gonna need a f-ing army you gonna take me!

Comment

Angel...grab the yayo

Comment

I hate this damn dish job, tell the boss I want some Chitlins for supper!!
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I pissed you know, and when I get back there i'm going to kick some f-ing a$$ all over that place.

Comment

Stop f-ing around Ecto!

Comment

My arm hurts, you shouldn't have missed *******, but me fast, me got on the floor and boogied out!!
                          [QUOTE]

Comment

You really want to have fun with this go to this link and click "play this game". Wait for it to load then click start. It's a Scarface soundboard. Great for prank calls and lots of fun after a few brews!.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=104507
                            Last edited by Nixhex78; 01-22-2004, 02:57 PM.

Comment

I stayed loyal to you......I made what I could on the side but I never turned on you.

Comment

Working...
                              X