What's Your Personality Type?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Personality Type?

The following link is for a Personality Type quiz.

It only has four questions so it won't take long.

Apparently I'm an ENTJ ((Extravert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger)

People of this type tend to be: friendly, strong willed, and outspoken; honest, logical and demanding of selves and others; driven to demonstrate competence; creative with a global perspective; decisive, organized, and efficient.

The most important thing to ENTJs is demonstrating their competence and making important things happen.

It also suggests careers that would suit your personality type:

Amongst the list that came up for my type were:

Politician/political manager - move over Mr Blair, it's time for this country to be lead by a woman again. Maggie Thatcher "iron lady", you'll be forever known as the "aluminium chick" once I'm through!

Chemical engineer - might struggle here, seeing as Science wasn't exactly my strong point at school, and that's putting it mildly. Then again if Homer Simpson can be a Nuclear Safety Inspector, maybe I'm being too hard on myself.

and here's the one I liked best:

Franchise owner - Pat Bowlen, your time is up. Bronco fans prepare for bedlam. Jaws is about to take over!

This is me

Life as an ISFJ
    (Introvert, Sensor, Feeler, Judger)

People of this type tend to be: cautious, gentle, and thoughtful; hesitant until they know people well then affectionate and caring; very literal and aware of the physical world; uncompromising about personal standards and easily offended; diligent and conscientious, organized and decisive.

The most important thing to ISFJs is living a stable, predictable life and helping people in real ways

I'm so predictable. I guess you could call me boring as well according to this. I am set in my ways though.
    Good find Jaws. I'm always down for a good personality quiz.

Comment

Life as an INTP
      (Introvert, Intuitive, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: quiet, independent, and private; logical and unemotional; creative, ingenious, and innovative, global thinkers; curious and driven to increase their competence; casual, and adaptive; nonconforming and unpredictable.

The most important thing to INTPs is their privacy and the opportunity to solve complex problems in unique ways.
      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

im an efnp.-this is my type
        SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
        Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Quote= Reidman - Feeler
          I thought you said you were going to try and keep things PG Reidman!

Tut tut!!!! Naughty boy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alan
            im an efnp.-this is my type
            Pretty accurate wouldn't you say Alan?

Only thing I would say they missed out is - Pisshead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
              Pretty accurate wouldn't you say Alan?

Only thing I would say they missed out is - Pisshead!!!
              hehehehe

SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
              Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Life as an ENTP
                (Extravert, Intuitive, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: friendly, charming, and outgoing; quick-witted, energetic, and irreverent; ingenious, imaginative, and creative; curious, flexible, and unpredictable; logical and analytical.

The most important thing to ENTPs is being creative, seeing possibilities, and always having new challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                  I thought you said you were going to try and keep things PG Reidman!

Tut tut!!!! Naughty boy!!!
                  He he, don't blame me. I was just qouting them. Guess we need to screen these sights before they get posted eh.

Comment

ENFJ

Well, this post just cost me $18.60. (bought the speedread book)

It says I should be a college prefessor, had to laugh at that one.........then again.......maybe I could teach a class entitled....."Why our president is a dillhole".

Oh well, wrecking yard suits me fine, somebody's got to do it.
                    Last edited by Superchop7; 10-08-2005, 07:38 AM.

Comment

ENTP for me...

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

hey

I refuse to take the test!

That makes my type;

Persnickety and cantankerous!

Last one of those tests I took, told me the job I was best suited for was riding shotgun on a stagecoach!

I thought there must be some mistake so I re took it, and changed an answer or two here and there to make sure I got a different job oportunity.

So then it told me I was best suited to work in a buggy whip factory!

Well, it was just about then, while I was begining to feel as if this whole modern world thing had kinda left me behind sorta, when I happened to glance upwards and there on my wall hangs a sweet little double barelled Coachman shotgun. It aint sawed off you understand, it has the factory sites right on it, and stamped on the stock is UNION PACIFIC RAILROAD, SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, No 33. Well, I started in to wonder if the railroads weren't hiring, maybe Wells Fargo might just be in NEED of a good security man on the next stage out of town! Hell I already got the Coachman! I'd best mosey on over to the livery stable and check into it right quick! Because I be go to hell if I will go back to work at that damned Buggy Whip factory! That managers wife keeps on looking at me with those cow eyes, and it makes me downright uncomfortable! Damned if I am gonna take a load of buckshot in the drawers over some frumpy managers wife! If that son of a biscuit can't keep a handle on his own wife, he oughten't to be blaming the poor tender object of her misplaced intentions!

My Grandpa drove a Ford Pickup truck and drank Coors beer. I suppose we could blame it all on him!

So, my Ma was born on my GrandMa and GrandPa's homestead. She was a bit younger than some neighbors down the road, but they all picknicked and hootenannied and kicked up their heels at harvest time all the same. Those two neighbor boys down the road, their handles were Al and Bobby Unser. I heard a few stories about my Uncles getting in a scrap or two with them Unser boys. Now if we was to back up the way back machine a bit more, we'd find Al and Bobby's Pa, Old Joe Unser, why he was from them parts as well! In fact... it would be a fair guess to say that is how Al and Bobby ended up there in the first place! So back around 1918, whenever my Grandpa got home from kicking the crap out of the Huns, and well there was that one little incident whenever he went AWOL for a week and the found him in Paris... but nevermind all that, he got back from France, and right before he got hitched and filed the claim for the homestead and embarked on a life of marital bliss which turned out a fine family that somehow down the line ended up with me attatched to it... well Old Joe Unser and my 18 year old Grandpa, why , the two of them got along right fine! Now being an 18 year old returning serviceman, you know damn Skippy Grandpa wanted one of them automobiles. Onliest thing was the fundage for such an item was in short supply. It seems there was a damn sight more returned servicemen than there were jobs. That was prolly one of the reasons Grandpa became a homesteader in the first place.

Well, it seems that Joe Unser was somekinda whiz bang about those new fangled Autos. It was kinda in his blood, they say. And he passed it down to those critters of his, Al and Bobby, I hear tell that those two Colorado boys done made a name for themselves out in the wild and wooly world of Automoble racing! Well, back to Old Joe and Grandpa. It seems there were quite a few wealthy men who bought themselves an automobile but forgot to buy themselves lessons on driving! So there came to be quite a collection of crashed vehicles, and Old Joe, I suppose we could describe him as an accumulator of crashed vehicles. Well, it weren't long before Grandpa, under the tutelage of Old Joe Unser, BUILT HIMSELF HIS FIRST CAR out of spare parts from all different kinds of makes and models. The picture of it we have shows an interesting jalopy that was one of a kind! Well, once Grandpa got a car, he got the girl, and embarked upon his carreer homesteading! My Uncle John is still ranching and to this day he uses my Grandpa's brand, the diamond lazy Y, among others.

Now everything I said here about Grandpa is a true and straight accounting. The rest of that folderal about the buggy whip factory and the managers wife, well that was not one of my most lucid moments as of late! Well, except I do have that Coachman double barrel hanging on the wall right here!
                        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Me

ISPF

(Introvert, Sensor, Feeler, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: kind, humble, and highly empathetic; thoughtful, faithful, and affectionate with those they know well; sensitive to criticism and easily hurt; quiet, soft-spoken, and gentle; adaptable, responsive, and curious; realistic and down to earth.

The most important thing to ISFPs is feeling peaceful and harmonious with the people and places that matter most to them.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's weird how we've had such a variety of types come up. We must be a real varied bunch here with only bronerines and liquidblue coming up the same up to know with ENTP.

So what did you guys who took the test think of your results then. Was it fairly accurate or way off. Mine was pretty much on target, although the occupations they suggested for me were a bit off.

Comment

I can't be put into one of these, it seems that on every question I equally share traits from both sides.

Comment

Working...
                              X