What's Your Personality Type?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Advice

I look into my dogs eyes and see life!!! AND they have saved mine many times over.
    God's innocent creatures, unconditional love, for sure!
    PS: My dogs are way cuter than I am!

Comment

Life as an ISTP
      (Introvert, Sensor, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: logical, pragmatic, and matter of fact; quiet, unassuming, and autonomous; realistic, pragmatic, and aloof; impulsive and curious about the physical world; flexible and resourceful; objective and unemotional.

The most important thing to ISTPs is the freedom to act independently and follow their impulses.

Comment

my kind of quiz,short

Im an ENFP

Life as an ENFP
        (Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: enthusiastic, talkative, and outgoing; clever, curious, and playful; deeply caring, sensitive, and gentle; highly innovative, creative, optimistic, and unique; adaptable and resourceful but sometimes disorganized.

The most important thing to ENFPs is freedom to see possibilities, make connections, and be with a variety of people.

Comment

ENFP
          (Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: enthusiastic, talkative, and outgoing; clever, curious, and playful; deeply caring, sensitive, and gentle; highly innovative, creative, optimistic, and unique; adaptable and resourceful but sometimes disorganized.

The most important thing to ENFPs is freedom to see possibilities, make connections, and be with a variety of people.
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Hmmmm, just got the $18.60 book "How to speedread people" today........
            after further review......I am an INFP.

Just read through the entire thread, I am the only INFP, now there's a shocker. (INFP is only 3% of pop)

There is a pretty long write up about my type, and it's not flattering, but it explains alot. So far it's a very good book. Probably ought to buy the wife some flowers for putting up with me.
            Last edited by Superchop7; 10-17-2005, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
              Hmmmm, just got the $18.60 book "How to speedread people" today........
              after further review......I am an INFP.

Just read through the entire thread, I am the only INFP, now there's a shocker. (INFP is only 3% of pop)

There is a pretty long write up about my type, and it's not flattering, but it explains alot. So far it's a very good book. Probably ought to buy the wife some flowers for putting up with me.
              Lol. At least you're quite unique. Sorry this thread is costing you so much, first the book and now you're going to have to shell out for a bunch of roses too!

Comment

Originally posted by bronerines
                Life as an ENTP
                (Extravert, Intuitive, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: friendly, charming, and outgoing; quick-witted, energetic, and irreverent; ingenious, imaginative, and creative; curious, flexible, and unpredictable; logical and analytical.

The most important thing to ENTPs is being creative, seeing possibilities, and always having new challenges.

Make it a double.

Me too for ENTP although I do flip to an ENTJ from time to time. And yes it is possible for your personality measurement to change. I went from an ENTJ to an ENTP in the span of 2 or 3 months in college. Part of the answers are based upon your current circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
                  Make it a double.

Me too for ENTP although I do flip to an ENTJ from time to time. And yes it is possible for your personality measurement to change. I went from an ENTJ to an ENTP in the span of 2 or 3 months in college. Part of the answers are based upon your current circumstances.
                  __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

The reason mine changed was when I got the book and it gave examples of how each type viewed the same situation, I realized my assessment was initially wrong.

Money is money, we'll make more, It's more about what I've gained than what I've lost. I understand myself better and those around me, for me.....I'm humbled, I have some pretty negative qualities that I did not perceive until now, I know there are certain situations to avoid. I wish I wasn't this way, but I am.....so be it.

Comment

Working...
                  X