Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Best Restaraunt Chain Part 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Best Restaraunt Chain Part 2?

WHAT IS? I'LL GO WITH "RED ROBIN" THEY HAVE EXCELLENT SERVICE AND TASTY BURGERS. IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD THEIR SEASONING YET, YOU BETTER TRY IT!!!!
    JOE'S CRAB SHACK
    0.00%
    CHILI'S
    0.00%
    RED ROBIN
    25.00%
    RED LOBSTER
    25.00%
    OLIVE GARDEN
    50.00%
    CRACKER BARRELL
    0.00%
    WAID'S RESTARAUNT
    0.00%
    TIPPIN'S
    0.00%
    CHEVYS
    0.00%
    COUNTRY KITCHEN
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Who in the hell would vote for Olive Garden? Oh well, I put it in the post, so I'll shutup!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I voted but it was vote #3....and its only cause Italian is my favorite (food and men....LOL)

I really dont care for chain italian but its as good as you get here in podunk oklahoma.......now bring me back east and we can talk Italian food and pizza....

hey pizza there you go dhall, which is the best pizza chain, although nothing beats a pizzeria pizza....OMG I miss my pizza so much...Max's in Bristol, CT was the freakin bomb!!!!

Comment

ummmm, I put a pizza poll on here yesterday!! Get to voting!
        [QUOTE]

Comment

Re: What Is The Best Restaraunt Chain Part 2?

Originally posted by dhall26
          WHAT IS? I'LL GO WITH "RED ROBIN" THEY HAVE EXCELLENT SERVICE AND TASTY BURGERS. IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD THEIR SEASONING YET, YOU BETTER TRY IT!!!!
          Ohhhhh ya, there seasoning is the best, I'm not sure about down there but up here at our Red Robin they have bottemless Steak Fries, there so good. And there desert ohh man. Any of you who have not been there need to go its great, and yes they have great service.

Comment

Great Service? I would hardly call it great, I would say EXCELLENT!!!! They do have the All You Can Eat Fries here as well, Do they have the TV's in the floor up there?
            [QUOTE]

Comment

In the floor? No, LOL. They have like a bar type thing with tvs but theres no tvs in the floor.

Comment

Oh, we have them in the floor, really, they are in the floor. It's really cool. We also have the big bird who walks around and waves at people. I LOVE THEIR 5 ALARM BURGER!!!!!!
                [QUOTE]

Comment

Really tvs in the floor, do you have glass tables that you can see through or what?LOL

Comment

Oh, we have them in the floor, really, they are in the floor. It's really cool. We also have the big bird who walks around and waves at people. I LOVE THEIR 5 ALARM BURGER!!!!!!
                    That, the A-1 Peppercorn Burger, and the one with the fried egg on it are fantastic. I eat lunch at a local RR every day at work. The one bartender there always hooosk me up with a free drink. She is way cool (and hot, so we flirt. She's married too, so its cool. We talk about kids and spouses and work).

I recommend my local RR for those in my area.

Their menu is the same everywhere though, no?

TV's in the floor? I don't have that either.

I also recommend the Chicken Parmesano "burger". Messy and yummy as hell.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Great Service? I would hardly call it great, I would say EXCELLENT!!!! They do have the All You Can Eat Fries here as well, Do they have the TV's in the floor up there?
                      Are you talking about the one in Independence. I know it has T.V.'s in the floor.

Comment

I REALLY AM BEING SERIOUS ABOUT THE TV'S!! I WISH NIX WAS HERE TOO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS ONE, I **** YOU NOT AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN THE DOOR THEY HAVE TV'S IN THE ENTRY WAY ON THE FLOOR, MY FIANCE ALWAYS SAYS "HEY LOOK, THE TIGERS ARE LOSING" AND POINTS TO THE FLOOR!!! PLUS, THEY HAVE GALAGA THERE TOO!! AND I ALWAYS PLAY A FEW GAMES!!!
                        [QUOTE]

Comment

Ya we have Galaga too. We also have a ton of other games there too.

Comment

No video games at mine.

No TV's in the floor either.

Now I feel jipped.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

LOL, well I have no tvs but do have an arcade. I feel jipped big time we have half the stuff the lower 48's do. From clothing stores to gas stations, you guys have every thing.LOL.
                              Well except for tvs in the floor and an arcade.

Comment

Working...
                              X