Who Has The Best Pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has The Best Pizza?

I'll go with PAPA JOHNS, it may be a Midwest thing, I don't know, but oh well if it is, YOU NEED TO COME TO KC AND TRY IT!!!! HELLA GOOD PIZZA!!! THEIR GARLIC SPREAD IS THE BOMB!!
    Dominoes Pizza
    0.00%
    Little Ceasars Pizza
    0.00%
    Pizza Hut
    27.27%
    Minskey's Pizza
    0.00%
    Godfather's Pizza
    18.18%
    Papa Johns Pizza
    54.55%
    Pizza Inn
    0.00%
    Breadeaux Pizza
    0.00%
    Chucky Cheese Pizza
    0.00%
    Pizza Street
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

I'll have to go with Joe's pizza in the back of Kelly's down in Wesport. To pick one on the poll I'll also go with Papa Johns. Those pepperchini things are the bomb with pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
      I'll have to go with Joe's pizza in the back of Kelly's down in Wesport. To pick one on the poll I'll also go with Papa Johns. Those pepperchini things are the bomb with pizza.
      Alright KC girl you know whats good, but I like Antonio's on Broadway better than Joes!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
        Alright KC girl you know whats good, but I like Antonio's on Broadway better than Joes!
        The double decker pizza is the best. I eat there everytime I exit the Grand Emporium with a beer buzz.

As for the girl comment, I'm not quite sure if you're just being the usual smart ass or are trying to talk smack. It's hard to decipher sometimes.

Comment

It's not a midwest thing. I love Papa John's. It's not as horribly greasy as Pizza Hut.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

of the national brand's Papa John's.

Nothing beats a slice or two from your local pizzaria, though. With some wings and beer......yummy.

Ever try Uno's Chicago-style deep dish? That is some good stuff.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Oh my god, now i want pizza! I like REALLY thick crusts though, so i'm usually alone in my pizza preferences. believe it or not, i like Pizza Hut ... nice thick greasy bread! haha. i went to California Pizza Kitchen yesterday and was, as usual, not impressed...it's too gourmet for me. pizza should be messy and good, not pretty.
              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

It can be messy without making me feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack.
                Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Sawmill pizza at the end of the boardwalk seaside hts NJ & in second place Famous Rays of NY.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                    It can be messy without making me feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack.
                    LOL. i know, pizza hut can be REALLY greasy. i do tend to dab it off with a napkin...or five...Nothing like see-through napkins to tell you you're eating healthy.
                    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

I don't really know anyone who eats healthy, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                        I don't really know anyone who eats healthy, do you?
                        LOL. not particularily. especially not when i've got pizza, buffalo wings and beer spread out on my coffee table.
                        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

I say Papa Johns for the national chains on the list. Otherwise I'd go for California Pizza Kitchen.

For Denver and KC my favorite is Papa Kenos. It's out of Lawrence, KS but there is one in Denver near Rose Medical.
                          Thin crust and ton's of toppings. Awesome!!
                          "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

If in Erie, PA

Go to Presque Isle State park, it's a peninsula that juts out into Lake Erie. There is a little pizza shack called Three Guys from Italy....best damn pizza I have ever had, and I have been to the cradle of American pizza, NYC.

Trust me on this....get the 5 cheese......huge ice cream scoops of ricotta over a bed of mozzerlla, romano, parmesan, provalone and pizza sauce......the smallest pizza they have is 16"

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

I would have to say Godfathers but there are lots of good ones up there and it was a hard choice. Papa Johns is really good too. Actually all of them are good lol. MMMM Pizza.

Comment

Working...
                              X