No announcement yet.

Who Has The Best Pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhh, none of you are a Chucky Cheese fan? Nixhex, I apologize, for some reason I thought you were a female, its not a diss, and I'm being sincere not a smartass! Sorry, and I do apologize! Good Choice on the Pizza though!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Jared

Ever try Uno's Chicago-style deep dish? That is some good stuff.
      Not yet, but we have one here in KC, but I think its in the Northland, but they might have one in Mid-Town, but I know we've got one, they keep sending me coupons, but I have yet to check them out!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Eeewww Papa Johns is nasty....so is just about all of them cause its chain pizza, nothng worse, IMHO, but if I had to choose it would be Godfathers (Uno if it was on there)...

They have this placed called Hideaway Pizza here in okla and its pretty darn good, closest I can come to getting a decent pizza in this godforsaken pizzaless hell hole.....

If any one ever goes to Bristol CT (home of ESPN) stop by Max's pizza......OMG it is the best.........

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
          Not yet, but we have one here in KC, but I think its in the Northland, but they might have one in Mid-Town, but I know we've got one, they keep sending me coupons, but I have yet to check them out!
          I can't speak for each local kitchen, but I had it in Bethesda, MD and here in San Diego, and it was great! I recommend it. Deep dish is different, and it takes longer, but it is gooooooood.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

I like any of them that have a good buffet for lunch

Comment

I like any pizza period LOL. Digorno(sp) is the best frozen pizza.

Comment

i had papa johns two times the first was good the second was the worst and then i moved to germany.ohhhh
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
                  i had papa johns two times the first was good the second was the worst and then i moved to germany.ohhhh
                  Do they have pizza in germany, like American style pizza I mean...you must all forgive I have yet to leave the lovely borders of the great US, hell I have yet to even see most of the US.....LOL...one day though,, Amsterdam here I come

Comment

ya they have pizza hut. i actually saw one dominoes. but sadly i havent seen a papa jons. they do have authentic italian pizza though. and many different types than we have in the states.
                    sigpic

Comment

Where I am from, Papa John's is good but Pizza Hut is better.
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                      X