Best or Worst Cop stories...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best or Worst Cop stories...

after reading orangenblue420's nasty cop story, i wondered... what are your best or worst cop experiences?

My worst (that happened to me) was my one and only speeding ticket. I was going 39 in a 30, the cop was MEAN. I was 16 and had to go to court to get approved for traffic school and the judge LAUGHED when she saw that i'd gotten a ticket for going only 9 miles per hour over....

My best was in NY. I was with my friends on Christmas Eve, and we'd borrowed another friend's car to get to a party in Manhattan. All of a sudden we get pulled over, and we immediately figure it's b/c my friend didn't have his seatbelt on(ooops). Ahhh, but that wasn't it. Apparently we were going the wrong way on a one way street, AND he had no seatbelt, and upon closer inspection my friend didn't have shoes on (they'd gotten wet in the snow and he took them off so he could heat his toes) and when asked for registration we had to tell him it wasn't our car...And the driver's license? My friend's wife remembered it was still in her other purse from the other night. Finally the cop just shook his head, waved his hand as he turned around and told us to "get outta here and have a Merry Christmas." PHEW!
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

I was driving stoned one night, and this cop pulled me over, he looked in my eyes, and said "Your eyes are a little red, have you been smoking weed?" and I replied "Your eyes are a little GLAZED, have you been eating too many DONUTS?"
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

LOL. That's pretty funny - i've never heard that one before.
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
        I was driving stoned one night, and this cop pulled me over, he looked in my eyes, and said "Your eyes are a little red, have you been smoking weed?" and I replied "Your eyes are a little GLAZED, have you been eating too many DONUTS?"
        at which point you got the beat down - i'd believe that story if it weren't for the fact that you are still alive.
        sigpic
        go broncos
        share the sidewalk
        liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Well you already know my bad one, my good one was I had just gotten my "new to me" car and it actually had power compared to what I had been driving. That thing, albeit a very good and reliable car, was slow. So one night/morning after clubbin I was driving home and the highway was empty so I decided to open her up and was crawlin past 90 when I see headlights in my mirror and I was like, well ya all know me well enuf by know to know the words i was using. So OHP pulls me over and he was like "do you know how fast you were going" I said, yeah like 90, (it was a 65).....He said well you going way to fast but im just gonna give you a ticket for going 9 over....no insurance had to be notified and no reckless driving charges....phewwww

And no, my knees werent sore the next day.....LOL

Comment

I was having a 21st B day party at my apartment at the time. There was a knock at the door. I opened it partially and to my chagrin, it was the police. They said "we had a complaint for noise." I said, "OK, I'll keep it down." He said, "Allright, can I come in and check for minors?" I said, "There are no minors here so no, you can't come in" He said," bullsh*t, I'm coming in." He pushed the door open, (which I was holding) and muscled his way into the house, with no reasonable cause. There was a large bag of weed just sitting on the coffee table. (there had been no smoking to this point) He said "who's weed is this?" I said,"Dunno, there were two dudes here earlier that were sitting there, maybe it is theirs." Disgustingly, he could not get anyone to admit to it and said "I going to take this and destroy it."

Yeah, right.

With that, he picked up the bag of weed and left without another word.

True story.
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Me and my friend went and stole some street signs cops pulled us up questoined us................so we stole the cop sign
              2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

my wierdest happened over here. the polizie (german police) will try and get americas for anything they can. i was walking home at 9:00. and a polizie pulled me and my friend over and asked us what we were doing. them he asked me if i had been drinking, luckly i hadnt been, then he asked if i did drugs. he pulled out his flashlight and made me close my eyes then open them as he shined it in my eye. then he saw that we had a pizza and asked if the friggen pizza was druged. then he got in his car and drove away.
                sigpic

Comment

that 9:00 is supposed to be 9: 00
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X