Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat Room

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Only when there are fun people to rag on! nah, we're usually a fun/good-group of people...

    Funny, since you started this thread, there has been a lot more activity in there!

    Comment


    • #17
      Everytime I go in there NO ONE is there..so now I dont bother

      Comment


      • #18
        there is a message board?
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

        You too Cutler.

        Comment


        • #19
          see no one is there......i am all by my lonesome

          oh well its lunchtime and I have to go workout so.....screw you guys, im goin home...... (well to the gym) LOL

          CYA

          Comment


          • #20
            Come in after about 7pm mst, when I'm there..

            Comment


            • #21
              well for some reason my ability to go to the chatroom has taken a big crap. I was on and then all of a sudden it logged me off and closed it, and now when I try to open it I get a message saying thanks for using the chatroom, and goodbye. Any ideas?
              Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

              You too Cutler.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by rascal
                well for some reason my ability to go to the chatroom has taken a big crap. I was on and then all of a sudden it logged me off and closed it, and now when I try to open it I get a message saying thanks for using the chatroom, and goodbye. Any ideas?
                Are you at work? I can't access any type of chat room from my computer here at work. The computer guys have us blocked from doing so.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Yeah I'm at work. I was on earlier for about 20 minutes, then suddenly it stopped and kicked me off, since then I get a message saying thanks for using the chat room and that's it.
                  Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

                  You too Cutler.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by rascal
                    Yeah I'm at work. I was on earlier for about 20 minutes, then suddenly it stopped and kicked me off, since then I get a message saying thanks for using the chat room and that's it.
                    Maybe it had something to do with that ****head NE fan that was in there.
                    Last edited by Jared; 01-28-2004, 11:23 PM.
                    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

                    It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

                    Vince Lombardi

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      haha, althought not likely.

                      I tried it again and got this error message:

                      Finished, code: 2
                      Could not create output stream.
                      [web.denverbroncos.com:8080]

                      any ideas?
                      Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

                      You too Cutler.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by rascal
                        haha, althought not likely.

                        I tried it again and got this error message:

                        Finished, code: 2
                        Could not create output stream.
                        [web.denverbroncos.com:8080]

                        any ideas?
                        Have you tried rebooting your PC?
                        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

                        It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

                        Vince Lombardi

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by rascal
                          haha, althought not likely.

                          I tried it again and got this error message:

                          Finished, code: 2
                          Could not create output stream.
                          [web.denverbroncos.com:8080]

                          any ideas?
                          It means management is watching your computer activity. You better stop playing on the internet all day buddy!



                          Just kidding!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I got in OK.....its gotta be your PC, is there some kind of firewall or something.....

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Nixhex78
                              It means management is watching your computer activity. You better stop playing on the internet all day buddy!



                              Just kidding!
                              Actually you are probably the closest to being correct on this.
                              The chatroom uses the same "port #" as most chat-rooms/instant message programs/etc use. Many employers will block that port from sending/recieving data, especially if they feel an employee is "abusing" their internet.

                              Sometimes I get the same thing though and it's because the room has gone down temporarily for maintenance.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by MOLLY
                                HEY......WHERE ARE YOU KATT????????
                                I AM SO LOST......THIS IS SO ODD.

                                Yeah, I'd say your lost. This thread is a year old!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X