bombs responsible for NO flooding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bombs responsible for NO flooding?

i came across this article. i dont know how valid it is but thought i would post it.

link

TERRA.WIRE

Bomb, not Katrina, broke dikes: Farrakhan

WASHINGTON (AFP) Oct 13, 2005
    Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan on Thursday fueled a rumor that explosives, not Hurricane Katrina, broke New Orleans' dikes and flooded poor African American neighborhoods.
    "A member of the Army Corps of Engineers saw burn marks on the concrete," Farrakhan told reporters, describing an e-mail he had received.

"They found two types of explosives used by the military," he said, without naming the source, adding that an eight-meter (25-foot) crater had been blown in the dike.

Farrakhan said locals had reported sounds of explosions, among other things, leading him to believe the rumors should be investigated.

"Wickedness exists in high places," he said. "The duty of the government is to prove the rumor to be false or that these suspicions are true."

The Chicago-based Nation of Islam is an offshoot of Islam. Farrakhan has earned headlines with controversial statements about Jews and homosexuals.

He also attacked the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Red Cross.

"FEMA is insensitive, there are not enough blacks high up. The Red Cross, too. It's too white, it is! Racism poisoned the bloodstream of politics," he said.

"Don't think it's non existent in the Red Cross or FEMA," he said.
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

YAWN.

Farrakhan is an idiot.

He won't name sources because he knows that there are none.

Also, if he has actual knowledge of it being an act of terrorism and has not reported, then he is in trouble.

Yes, FEMA and the Red Cross are so terrible because they are too white. LOL! How about because they are huge organizations, and like all huge organizations, they move slowly and inefficiently.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

We all know it was John Kerry getting his revenge on Bush for the election.
      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        YAWN.

Farrakhan is an idiot.

He won't name sources because he knows that there are none.

Also, if he has actual knowledge of it being an act of terrorism and has not reported, then he is in trouble.

Yes, FEMA and the Red Cross are so terrible because they are too white. LOL! How about because they are huge organizations, and like all huge organizations, they move slowly and inefficiently.
        What he said. Idiocy knows no bounds.

Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

This reminds me of that rumor that the US blew up the Pentagon on 9/11/01.

Comment

According to an anonymous source, the explosives were set off by a second gunman on the grassy knoll.

Comment

All we REALLY know is that Louis Farrakhan is a racist!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                According to an anonymous source, the explosives were set off by a second gunman on the grassy knoll.
                I thought it was Col. Mustard in the Library with the Candlestick!

Oh, sorry, wrong game.
                From "The Ghost Breakers" (1940):

Geoff (Richard Carlson): “When a person dies and is buried, it seems there’s certain voodoo priests who have the power to bring him back to life.”
                Mary (Paulette Goddard): “How horrible.”
                Geoff: “It’s worse than horrible because a zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes, following orders, not knowing what they do, not caring.”
                Larry (Bob Hope): “You mean like Democrats?”

Comment

the reports of a crater interested me - i was under the impression that explosive technology had advanced past "just pile up the dynamite and blow the thing sky high." ever seen a building get demolished via explosives? they don't just blow the thing up into space and leave a big crater in the ground. apparently the conspirator in charge of blowing up the dike was bugs bunny.
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Calypso Louie makes Sean Salisbury seem like a reasonable fellow with perceptive insights and brisk commentary...

Comment

That's right up there with the idiot on a nother board I post at, suggesting it was God punishing the folks of NO for practising voodoo!
                      Yep, cos every single person in NO is a voodoo practitioner!

Madness!
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

He has a major screw loose.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                        X