The Pollmaster Has A Question About The Polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pollmaster Has A Question About The Polls

My Question is, 1 vote out of 10 is 33.33% but if you have 3 different votes of 1, where does that other 00.01% go? Ahhh, to hell with it, just take that .01% and add it to PLUMMER's Completion Percentage for a mere 55.16%
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Someone answer me!!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Not a math guy, but I think that the .3333333333333 % at the end would keep going on forever and ever. Not sure why. Mathematical law or something.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Re: The Pollmaster Has A Question About The Polls

Originally posted by dhall26
        My Question is, 1 vote out of 10 is 33.33% but if you have 3 different votes of 1, where does that other 00.01% go? Ahhh, to hell with it, just take that .01% and add it to PLUMMER's Completion Percentage for a mere 55.16%
        Um...wouldn't 1 out of 10 be 10% not 33.33?

Did you say you were an engineer?
        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: Re: The Pollmaster Has A Question About The Polls

Originally posted by pikman
          Um...wouldn't 1 out of 10 be 10% not 33.33?

Did you say you were an engineer?
          Okay, I worded that wrong, you have 3 votes of 1 per item, it says 33.33% hello!!! Where does that 00.01% go? This engineer wants to know! Although I do know!
          [QUOTE]

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Pollmaster Has A Question About The Polls

Where does that 00.01% go?
            Infinatum

This engineer wants to know! Although I do know!
            OK dhall...if You use 20 pounds of coal to run the locomotive 60 miles, how many pounds would it take to run the locomotive 180 miles?

Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Pollmaster Has A Question About The Polls

Infinatum

OK dhall...if You use 20 pounds of coal to run the locomotive 60 miles, how many pounds would it take to run the locomotive 180 miles?

60 Pounds and a Good Philly Blunt and Martini
              [QUOTE]

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Pollmaster Has A Question About The Polls

60 Pounds and a Good Philly Blunt and Martini
                Shaken not stirred

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Pollmaster Has A Question About The Polls

Shaken not stirred
                  Hey Pik, what's made out of Plastic and makes good love?

Brittany Spears
                  [QUOTE]

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Pollmaster Has A Question About The Polls

Hey Pik, what's made out of Plastic and makes good love?

Brittany Spears
                    LOL...

Check out this site...great Canadian pasttime

http://home.tele2.fr/kcv/pinguin.swf

Just click on the snowman and start swinging.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

cool site, i hit one 360.

oops 330 not 360.
                      Last edited by rascal; 01-30-2004, 10:59 AM.
                      Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Ha ha he said Pollmaster!

Comment

Working...
                        X