Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alan
    replied
    you guys wanna have some fun for free on all hollows eve,eh how about smoke bombs there soooooooo cool.

so easy to make aswell ,all you need is 4 parts suger and 6 parts salt peter.

heat it over a low flame,stir it well,put it into a container like a coke bottle(plastic) and before it solidefies ,stick a match in it to use as a fuse,im telling you its so cool,if this is against.coc please tell me and i will delete it

Leave a comment:

• T140
    replied
    well i used to live in Colorado, but then my dad got a better job offering and we moved to Florida. Haven't been to Colorado in 5 years and next week over Halloween instead of trick or treating I'm gonna prolly be at Six Flags. But even better, when we left Colorado we had season tickets to the Broncos (during the superbowl time too! ) and when i go, that Sunday, Our friends who inherited the tickets will take us to the Philly game. It's my first ever football game, and first ever Bronco game. I hope it'll be fun and i'm thinking the trip to Colorado will be better than a bag of candy to make my teeth rotten (besides, i've got braces and a lot of the candy i can't eat!)!!!!

Leave a comment:

• OrangeShadow
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj_Williams52
    they say great minds think alike

so do ours

Leave a comment:

• TDforTatum26
    replied
    I started watching the Star Wars episodes (I am now waiting for Episode 3) so my friend and I wanted to be something from Star Wars. She would be Luke and I would be Darth Vader.

problem is, I looked at a Darth Vader costume....I have $60 and it cost $40!

so I guess I dont know what Im going to be.

last year all I did was wear a turtle-neck (its always cold up here in Montana) and my champ Bailey jersey with some jeans

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied
    same thing i do every week,try to take over the world..... ,seriously propably get all kinds of horrible things to throw at people or use my trebuchet-(thats right we built one this summer) and then make a huge bonfire and then play with loads and loads of dangerous fireworks,heheh

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    thats a kool i but i ment wut r your thoughts on the costume im wear (click link in 1st post)

your nuts........ only person who would wear that is a big pr!ck......

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
    Probably throwing eggs at guys dressed as condoms ........................

LOL....my family and I thought of being the incredibles. I would be Mr. Incredible, my wife would be Elasitgirl, my 4 yo daughter wants to be Violet, my 2 year old daughter would be Dash, and my 9mo daughter would be Jack Jack. Problem is we would be all dressed up with no where to go.

Leave a comment:

• PR-Broncomaniac
    replied
    so wut is every1 else doin for beggers night/halloween?
    Probably throwing eggs at guys dressed as condoms ........................

Leave a comment:

• Invesco
    replied
    I'm being a nerd/geek/dork. Whichever way you wanna say it!

Leave a comment:

• Dj_Williams52
    replied
    i saw that 1 too, but not until after i ordered the Royal Nights 1

Leave a comment:

• bronerines
    replied
    thats a kool costume but condom man is a better costume

Leave a comment:

• Dj_Williams52
    replied
    Goin partying and getting completley ****ed up
    sounds strangly similar to wuti thought of doing after walkin around lol....they say great minds think alike

Leave a comment:

• MileHighStud
    replied
    HAHA funny good idea! Go for it.

Leave a comment:

• Dj_Williams52
    replied
    How about JACK SPARROW, or Be A BRONCO FANATIC- Paint your face orange and blue spray color your hair, wear your gear. I girlfriends sister did something like that last season with all her DODGERS GEAR.
    thats a kool i but i ment wut r your thoughts on the costume im wear (click link in 1st post)

Leave a comment:

• OrangeShadow
    replied
    Goin partying and getting completley ****ed up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X