Whats the strangest thing you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the strangest thing you own?

So guys what idiotic plain right silly things are among your gatherings oover your years on the planet,i own a trebuchet ,an unused cathether from 1973 and 96 used glass coke bottles.

now go
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

I have enough blocks of styrofoam to fill a mobile home (single wide).

Comment

Well, looking around, I guess you could say my dog! He's a miniature Dobey.

Comment

A chicken bone i found underneath my bed

Comment

The strangest thing?

Awww, but there are so many...how about my dead pet's ashes?
          A drumstick signed by 'Tommy James'...
          Sweat from Frank Sinatra(I'll bet it's dried up by now!)

Comment

A 1988 Seattle Seahawks AFC WEST Champions T-shirt!

or is it 87? Somewhere in my closet with my Bears SuperBowl XX Champions T & my Kordell "Triple Threat" T......

Oh! You mean NON- Football!

This "thing" my Aunt left me! I really dont know how to describe it. And I have no idea what it is.

It's ceramic, and kinda earthtones with browns to greys. It has really detailed carvings, like one of those old Japanase Village Elephant Tusks, and part of it could hold a very small plant in a little bowl.

It's a sculpture really, but I've always thought it had some kind of purpose, and therefore a name. Something to call it, besides "Art". Sometimes "Art" has no name however, so, I guess I'll go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
              I have enough blocks of styrofoam to fill a mobile home (single wide).

How big are the blocks?

Comment

Well, I am an avid historian and have quite a nice sword collection going on. One of the wierdest swords I have is this two-bladed sword that has Medusa on the handle.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                  Well, I am an avid historian and have quite a nice sword collection going on. One of the wierdest swords I have is this two-bladed sword that has Medusa on the handle.
                  Wow, I guess we'd better not cross you - Dawgtanian! (Anyone remember that cartoon, "Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds". As you can probably deduct it was based on the three musketeers. My little sis was mad about it. I wonder if you got it over in the States)

Anyway, my weirdest possession is a far infra red sauna, which I purchased online from Australia a couple of months ago. It looks like a boxed tent, in which you sit, and only your head sticks out. Otherwise than being weird to look at it works just like a regular sauna.

Here's a pic of the sauna:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78...onynysauna.jpg

The big guy sitting in it is my "little bro". He better not find out I posted this or I'm done for. Even a shark does not fancy her chances against a 6'7" 350lb giant (even if he is a gentle one)!
                  Last edited by Jaws; 10-20-2005, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by Jaws
                    Wow, I guess we'd better not cross you - Dawgtanian! (Anyone remember that cartoon, "Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds". As you can probably deduct it was based on the three musketeers. My little sis was mad about it. I wonder if you got it over in the States)

Anyway, my weirdest possession is a far infra red sauna, which I purchased online from Australia a couple of months ago. It looks like a boxed tent, in which you sit, and only your head sticks out. Otherwise than being weird to look at it works just like a regular sauna.

Here's a pic of the sauna:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78...onynysauna.jpg

The big guy sitting in it is my "little bro". He better not find out I posted this or I'm done for. Even a shark does not fancy her chances against a 6'7" 350lb giant (even if he is a gentle one)!
                    Damn strange...looks like a torture device...good thing he has a smile on his face or I'd have to call someone!

Comment

An american history text book from 1879... I told my grandfather about it and he told me I shouldnt have bought because I got screwed out of over a 100 years a history haha... but it was a dollar so what do I care.
                      ---IZAAK

Comment

I found some pictures online of the same type of sword I have. Pretty neat looking and stuff. Sharp as hell.

http://www.prezents.co.uk/shop/media...tail/FS005.jpg

Here is a better one. it shows the entire sword as well as the wall mount.

http://www.sharpchoice.com/pics/Swor...PlaqueFull.JPG

Note: Mine is the first one - split blade.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                          I found some pictures online of the same type of sword I have. Pretty neat looking and stuff. Sharp as hell.

http://www.prezents.co.uk/shop/media...tail/FS005.jpg

Here is a better one. it shows the entire sword as well as the wall mount.

http://www.sharpchoice.com/pics/Swor...PlaqueFull.JPG

Note: Mine is the first one - split blade.
                          That's a really impressive looking weapon. Where do you get hold of these items?

Comment

Just different shops around here. Some neat little novelty shops at the local mall that sell swords. If anyone tries a home invasion on me, I know exactly what I'm reaching for

Comment

I have a milk jug full of all the butt hair I've shaved off since 1990.

Just kiddin.

Comment

Working...
                              X