Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have enough

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    I have a milk jug full of all the butt hair I've shaved off since 1990.

Just kiddin.
    To fill up a pillow or couch? Just wondering!

Comment

I have 2 pieces of windscreen glass that were removed from my cheekbone after a car accident I was in(and they have blood on them). I fractured my cheekbone, had 6 pieces of windscreen removed (incl. those 2 that were embedded in the cheekbone) and 13 stitches. Thankfully the surgeon who stitched me up was the Head of Reconstructive Surgery, so no major scarring.

Also, as a result of the same accident, my teeth were moved around, so I had to have braces, and had 4 teeth removed to help with the movement. 4 pre-molars with really long roots!
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

An oversized fraternity paddle.

Huge.....very very large fraternity paddle.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by alan
          So guys what idiotic plain right silly things are among your gatherings oover your years on the planet,i own a trebuchet ,an unused cathether from 1973 and 96 used glass coke bottles.

now go
          While clearing out some stuff today I unearthed a CD with the title:

Ireland's favourtie singer:

2o Great Country & Irish Songs "My little Massey" - by Farmer Dan

It was a gift from my mum from the Royal Welsh Show a few years ago but I have to say I haven't listened to it that much:

Amongst the list of songs are such treasures as;

Me and My Little Dungspreader

Mad Cow SOng

My Little Massey Ferguson

and many other wondeful songs!!!

Shall I send a copy of it to you Alan?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
            While clearing out some stuff today I unearthed a CD with the title:

Ireland's favourtie singer:

2o Great Country & Irish Songs "My little Massey" - by Farmer Dan

It was a gift from my mum from the Royal Welsh Show a few years ago but I have to say I haven't listened to it that much:

Amongst the list of songs are such treasures as;

Me and My Little Dungspreader

Mad Cow SOng

My Little Massey Ferguson

and many other wondeful songs!!!

Shall I send a copy of it to you Alan?
            no need, i have the limited addition signed copy,its my most prized possetion
            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
            Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Probably the L.A. Raidres sweatshirt that I am waiting to burn for when I see my poor delirius friend that likes the raiders.
              Long live the Broncos
              Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
              My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
              John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

hey

Do you know what a capon is? It is served in the finest restaurants.

It seems that when a young rooster is castrated, he becomes a plump and delectable capon!

I am in possession of a "NO-SLIP" Caponizing Set.

Produced by Montgomery Wards, in 1931, the set includes a syringe and 3 needle tips, clamps, spreaders, scalpel, and hooks and wheights to hold the "cockerel" in place during the procedure of cutting out his testicles which are located within his body cavity itself. There is included a handy booklet complete with glossy, black and white pictures, and a comprehensive how to guide covering the procedure.

That is one of the strangest items within my physical possesion.
                - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                X