Yo mamas so fat.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo mamas so fat.......

Just post any mamas so fat jokes you know (please keep it clean)

Your mamas so fat she uses Saturns rings as a hoolah hoop
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Your momma's so fat she pays taxes in three states.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Your momma's so fat when you get on top of her your ears pop!

Comment

Your momma's so fat, she went shopping at the GAP and FILLED IT!!

Comment

Yo mama's so fat that that . . . .

Yo mama's so fat that . . . .

I forgot . . . .

-----

Comment

yo mammas so fat that when she puts on a red shirt and walks down the street people start yellin "kool-aid! kool-aid!"
            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Yo' momma's so fat that when she's walking down the street, traffic wardens slap parking tickets on her fat ass
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Your mamas so fat she has to wear a beeper for when she backs up
                Long live the Broncos
                Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
                My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
                John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Yo mammas like a Big Mac, full of fat and only worth a buck.
                  sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Heres a website thats got loadsa "Yo Mama" jokes!!!

http://www.jokesgalore.com/show.php?...cat=Your+Momma
                    [

Comment

Your mama's so fat, the back of her neck looks like a pack of hot dogs.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Yo mama's so fat, she's got more rolls than a bakery.
                        My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Yo mama's so fat the only way your dad can get her in the house is to grease her hips and throw in a twinky.
                          Long live the Broncos
                          Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!

Comment

Yo mama is so fat that she plays both lines by herself (at the same time)
                            Long live the Broncos
                            Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!

Comment

Working...
                            X