Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Shoes?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best Shoes?

    Who Makes the Better Tennis Shoe?
    8
    CONVERSE
    12.50%
    1
    ASICS
    12.50%
    1
    NIKE
    25.00%
    2
    REEBOK
    0.00%
    0
    LA GEAR
    0.00%
    0
    BRITISH KNIGHTS
    0.00%
    0
    PUMA
    0.00%
    0
    PONY
    0.00%
    0
    SKECHERS
    12.50%
    1
    K SWISS
    37.50%
    3

    The poll is expired.

    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


    The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

  • #2
    I will go with K-Swiss. I think they are the most comfortable and I really like the all white look. They sure are hard to keep clean though. Once you've scuffed them you've f-ed up your whole night!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nixhex78
      I will go with K-Swiss. I think they are the most comfortable and I really like the all white look. They sure are hard to keep clean though. Once you've scuffed them you've f-ed up your whole night!
      You've got Excellent taste Nix, I think K-Swiss is a Midwest Thing, Those West Coasters like Nike I think.
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


      The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dhall26
        You've got Excellent taste Nix, I think K-Swiss is a Midwest Thing, Those West Coasters like Nike I think.
        I'm not really into the Nike space shoe look. I like my tennis shoes sorta plain. I can handle the all white with a little blue or black on them. Some of those damn shoes today look like space boots!

        Comment


        • #5
          Skechers, it seems they have some really comfy shoes, for wating tables they have been the best......I am even wearing a pair of workboots (black) that are skechers and those are even comfortable enough to wait tables in....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by orangenblue420
            Skechers, it seems they have some really comfy shoes, for wating tables they have been the best......I am even wearing a pair of workboots (black) that are skechers and those are even comfortable enough to wait tables in....
            Every single pair of shoes i wear, except dress up and work boots, are skechers.

            Red Wings are good work boots in IMO, as are Whites.
            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

            You too Cutler.

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh man, I have tons of shoes, I have well over 20 pairs, probably not as many as some of you woman but I have alot for a guy.LOL. But you forgot the 2 best shoes, Adidas and New Balance. I wear all sorts of shoes, wrestling shoes, cleets, street shoes, dress shoes,running shoes, I love shoes.LOL.

              Street-Adidas Rod Laver
              Running-New Balance 805 I also wear these as street shoes.
              Wrestling-Aasics Cael Sanderson Signature Shoe.
              Cleets- Nike Air Shark
              Dress- Doc Martins

              LOL, I am a show maniac.
              WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

              Comment


              • #8
                Converse Canvas... Chuck Taylors...


                Blue Suede...
                Last edited by ozzy_osbourne; 01-31-2004, 03:29 PM.
                Ozzy


                The "New Black Sabbath"

                Comment


                • #9
                  saucony

                  i like how everyone pronounces it differently (sauce-o-knee; sock-o-knee; sa-co-knee; etc)
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    wheres adidas
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X