Canadien military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadien military

How in the world could we EVER win a war without them?????

amazing
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Originally posted by rcsodak
    How in the world could we EVER win a war without them?????

amazing

I hate it when the mud starts eating me...LOL

Comment

Hey, easy now!

I'm a proud Canadian, and believe me, we are a military giant.

I'm pretty sure our Minister of Defence and his mechanic have tricked out a golf cart with some pretty mean sirens and flashing strobe lights.

We've just been lolling the US military into thinking we're warfare midgets. And as soon as you've all gone to sleep, BAM....North Dakota becomes the 11th province.

Look out, we're coming for you! (you better start learning French)

Comment

you guys defeated the irish once................................well not really,a small rebel group called the finians tried to invade in the 18th or 19th century ,from america. strange huh.

needless to say it didnt go that well

nice video though,maybe we should try and attack now
        SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
        Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

As much as i hate to say it. Those are our guys, Royal marine commandos. New guys to be exact. They like to have a bit of fun with the new guys and drop them into that sort of mud.
          "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
          Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by zarub
            Hey, easy now!

I'm a proud Canadian, and believe me, we are a military giant.

I'm pretty sure our Minister of Defence and his mechanic have tricked out a golf cart with some pretty mean sirens and flashing strobe lights.

We've just been lolling the US military into thinking we're warfare midgets. And as soon as you've all gone to sleep, BAM....North Dakota becomes the 11th province.

Look out, we're coming for you! (you better start learning French)
            Plus you've got that wicked space arm thing... maybe it mounts on an amphibious landing vehicle to pluck it's crew out of the soup?

Comment

They sure do like to have fun.
              Whilst (hee hee I love using that word) I was stationed in Germany during the early 1980's we (503rd MP co) were given a "special assignment". Our orders were to travel to Bergen Belsen, FRG (North from where I was stationed) to work as a Co-Op with British, and Canadien MPs. The British MPs had thier own Pub (they were not allowed to fratinize (sp) with the other elements of the British Military). They invited us "Yanks" and the Canadiens to party with them at thier pub, and let me tell ya a great time was had by all. The Brits thought they'd get as many of the visistors as they could to ring the bell as we entered the Pub. Which means every "blote" ringing the bell buys a round for the house. Thankfully I was one of the first guys there so my tab was quite small by comparison. After the 2nd, or 3rd day of this (forgive my memory) the Brits bell came up missing. They figured it to be either us or the Canadiens. Just before our assignment ended we had a little celebration, and the Canadiens came in with the Brits bell. They had it engraved with thier Companys ensignia on it, and boy were the Brits pissed. We laughed our a$$'s off over this. Needless to say we helped the Brits with a little payback, but once again thats a story for another day.
              Excuse my long winded take, I just had to share though. Peace!
              Last edited by horsesense; 10-26-2005, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I don't know, the American Military can be just as bad at times:

USS Montana
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

hehehe-teach you americans to mess with the irish....................................lighthous es
                  SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                  Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

We might not have an army, but we make up for it by having nobody to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                      We might not have an army, but we make up for it by having nobody to fight.
                      I dont trust Canada for a moment. I mean always friendly and peace loving. Yet millions of Acres of unchartered forest. Just what are you Canadians hiding under all those trees. Hmmm
                      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Working...
                      X