Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who plays the piano???????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who plays the piano???????

    .....with their balls????????

    turn up the volume
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

  • #2
    I try, but THAT was totally amazing!!!

    Who doesn't like to play with their balls?

    You're on a roll with these, rc.
    Winter is Coming!

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow what a talented guy!

      I tried to get my son into piano lessons years ago, but he gave it up at eleven because it was not "manly" enough.

      Wait until I show this video to him, it will prove once and for all that you need "balls" to play the piano!

      Comment


      • #4
        Bravo indeed!
        My mom learned to play by ear. Shes awesome and doesnt read a bit of music.

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice find RC
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone




          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by horsesense
            My mom learned to play by ear. Shes awesome and doesnt read a bit of music.
            For a moment I thought you said "with ear" lol !

            That's some feat your mum accomplished though. I learned to play to a good standard but can't play a single note without a copy in front of me.

            It would be great just to be able to sit at the piano and play anything and have a good old sing song.

            Comment


            • #7
              It would be great just to be able to sit at the piano and play anything and have a good old sing song
              We did just that, all 7 of us kids with Mom banging away on the piano. Probably explains why dad drank like a fish, and we were always getting new neighbors.
              My Mom will hear a tune/song then play it. Just a talent the good Lord gave her I guess, shes never really put it to any use, besides playing for freinds/family.
              With ear though. Im sure you trying to picture my mom with the side of her head slamming down on the piano keys..LMAO too...
              Last edited by horsesense; 10-26-2005, 11:18 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by horsesense
                We did just that, all 7 of us kids with Mom banging away on the piano. Probably explains why dad drank like a fish, and we were always getting new neighbors.
                My Mom will hear a tune/song then play it. Just a talent the good Lord gave her I guess, shes never really put it to any use, besides playing for freinds/family.
                Wow seven kids. You must have had some entertaining times.

                I would say she put her talents to excellent use. What better way to use it than to have fun with your family. (although as you say, the neighbours might think otherwise lol !)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow seven kids. You must have had some entertaining times.
                  Yup! We still say when mom wasnt banging on the piano, she was



                  Well, Im sure you can fill in the rest..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by horsesense
                    Yup! We still say when mom wasnt banging on the piano, she was



                    Well, Im sure you can fill in the rest..
                    LMAO! Well they do say that music is the language of love don't they!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That guy is something!! His hand eye coordination is sick! We could use him on the broncos..hahahh

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                        That guy is something!! His hand eye coordination is sick! We could use him on the broncos..hahahh
                        Good idea! Alternatively, we could send one or two of our fumbleitis suffererers to him for some coaching. A couple of sessions with this guy and they'd soon be cured!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I almost teared up on God Bless the USA......
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

                          -- Samuel Adams

                          sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I played the piano for two years. But I have never tried playing it with my balls, that guy is incredible.



                            :salute:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Jerry lee Lewis had great Balls of fire!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X