Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Close-up pictures of people's feet on the car pedals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Close-up pictures of people's feet on the car pedals

    Call me foot fetish but I would love to see anybody on this board produce close-up pictures of peoples' feel on the car pedals.
    It sounds nuts but I just love to see peoples' feet on the car pedals.
    Any pic will do. Thanks!

  • #2
    Er. Hmm.


    Is there really a market for that? Perhaps I should start a paid website for feet on the gas and brake pedals...


    Cha-CHING!!! Thanks for the entrepreneurial idea!
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

    Comment


    • #3
      Hope this works for ya

      Comment


      • #4
        This board gets weirder day by day lol !

        There's a pic of my bare feet in the National Library of Wales, but there are no car pedals to go with it, so I'm afraid it won't satisfy your fetish!

        P.S - I think you got the wrong ABF forum for your request, I believe the one you were looking for was the Absolutely Bizarre Fetish forum!
        Last edited by Jaws; 10-27-2005, 05:26 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jaws
          This board gets weirder day by day lol !

          There's a pic of my bare feet in the National Library of Wales, but there are no car pedals to go with it, so I'm afraid it won't satisfy your fetish!

          P.S - I think you got the wrong ABF forum for your request, I believe the one you were looking for was the Absolutely Bizarre Fetish forum!
          Yeah, I have to agree with you Jaws. Stuff like this is becoming common place nowadays though. Perhaps they should be looking for the Anbody's Bare Feet forum. I can't believe somebody actually was able to produce a picture. That's funny.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll contribute.
            Winter is Coming!

            Comment


            • #7
              Ummm...yeah

              I must admit though...I have a foot fetish too. I don't know what it is but there's just something about a girl with nicely shaped/pedicured feet. Luckily my girlfriend has some of the best around

              I actually went for a photo shoot about a year ago, and the guy told me he also had a site that was for feet...and he took a ton of pics of my size 13's He said out of all of his sites that one produces the most revenue.
              My other love...
              sigpic
              305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

              Comment


              • #8
                P.S - I think you got the wrong ABF forum for your request, I believe the one you were looking for was the Absolutely Bizarre Fetish forum!
                or maybe it was Any-Bodys Feet Will do forum..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Two pics, one of the driver, and one of the feet!

                  http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78.../cidreifio.jpg


                  http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78...edhylliawn.jpg

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Passepartout
                    Call me foot fetish but I would love to see anybody on this board produce close-up pictures of peoples' feel on the car pedals.
                    It sounds nuts but I just love to see peoples' feet on the car pedals.
                    Any pic will do. Thanks!


                    Naked feet?

                    Or shoes?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Any will do but prefer with shoes!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jaws
                        Your dog needs his nails clipped! And a doctor!
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

                        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Man what is up with this board?

                          Everybody getting all freaky-tiki
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Elway
                            Man what is up with this board?

                            Everybody getting all freaky-tiki

                            FOUL!!

                            There will be no mention of any referance to the word, or name Tiki until after the Eagle game!

                            Sheees! I thought you knew the rules here!


                            Five yard penalty, still thrid down.....................

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X