Rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby

we need this. The All Blacks are coming (in europe of course)....
    jaws i'm waiting for the report!

Last edited by Alvise; 10-28-2005, 10:00 AM.
    Don't judge my english, but my thoughts.

SNK16 is an artist...

Yes, not long to wait now!

Wales have been hit by some bad injuries and are without both centers Tom Shanklin and Gavin Henson to face the All Blacks. Influential player and prop Gethin jenkins is out too, so a very tough task is ahead.

Comment

ehi, don't joke! u are the five (six ahahahahahahahah) nations winners, u couldn't start to talk about injures before the game... after... ok is your right... but before...
      NO FEAR!!!!!!!!!

SNK16 is an artist...

Comment

Originally posted by Alvise
        ehi, don't joke! u are the five (six ahahahahahahahah) nations winners, u couldn't start to talk about injures before the game... after... ok is your right... but before...
        NO FEAR!!!!!!!!!
        Thanks Alvise. It's tough to lose your two center though, but last year's six nations was won through team effort and not individual stars so all is not lost by any means. I'm just looking forward to a fast exciting game more than anything.

So are you planning to watch the Italy v Tonga game on the 12th?

Comment

I don't know... I'm looking for pumas on the 19th. it's a better team to see.

SNK16 is an artist...

Comment

Originally posted by Alvise
            I don't know... I'm looking for pumas on the 19th. it's a better team to see.
            Yes, they've been pretty impressive, and have risen up the rankings in the past few years. It will be a hard fought game.

What's tv coverage for rugby like where you are?

Comment

beh, all the italy matches on tv, some big international test match and not much more...or payperview...

The commentators aren't very good. one after 3 years don't understand the offside rules... could be better, but in italy there is only soccer.

SNK16 is an artist...

Comment

o no not the all blacks im so scared,all you other countries just try and keep the score down...cough cough wales.........cough cough,

ireland will show those dirty cheating all blacks how to play rugby.

ps all blacks is the nickname for the new zealand rugby team mods ,not a racist remark
                SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Originally posted by alan
                  o no not the all blacks im so scared,all you other countries just try and keep the score down...cough cough wales.........cough cough,

ps all blacks is the nickname for the new zealand rugby team mods ,not a racist remark
                  Whose going to replace O'Driscoll in your line up Alan, and who do you play first in the Autumn Internationals?

I saw a pic of the spear tackle on him the other day. It was a disgrace.

Comment

Ahem? Would you like your bitter in a pint glass Alan?

If you are refering to the alleged 'spear' tackle on O'Driscoll, then how come the IRB investigator found no evidence of malice, and called it 'an unfortunate accident'. You play rugby Alan, so you should know that injuries are part of the game! Personally, I found the attacks on Taana to be the lowest form of journalism ever! Dragging up incidents that occured in his youth, and horrific name calling were the only forms of attack that the Lions had going for them.
                    Bear in mind that Taana is the sort of guy who decljines to play for his country during the World Cup so he can return home to be with his wife when she gives birth, and this is the guy your press labels a 'Thug'!
                    Oh, and the reason it took the medical staff so long to attend to O'D's shoulder, was because they were busy trying to save the life of a guy who had had a heart attack in the car park. But, I guess dealing with someone who is dying (and he did die) isn't as important as dealing with a dislocated shoulder!
                    Remember Alan, New Zealand and Ireland have the same population, and the same amount of rainfall, so how come your national rugby team aren't as good as the All Blacks, and your National Rugby board want to disband the entire Connacht district?
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

i detect a tone of seriousness,i dont wnt to fight as i was merly joking,also the irfu is the most corrupt out dated,financialy and manegeraly retarded board in the irb.

irelland will thrash the all blacks though and i get to see it in person
                      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

irelland will thrash the all blacks though and i get to see it in person
                        Ahhhhh, isn't that sweet, Alan can post while he dreams!

Never going to happen! My honey Richie McCaw, Taana (all hail the captain), and Dan (yum yum)Carter, will show you the way to truth and enlightenment!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Alan and Kapaibro

You're both way too soft! I was beginning to enjoy the "spearthrowing"!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                            You're both way too soft! I was beginning to enjoy the "spearthrowing"!
                            Ha! It's like the old saying goes:

If you don't want to get hurt, don't play rugby, take up tiddlywinks!

It's a full-contact game, and I'd like to get some full-contact going with Mr McCaw!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              Ha! It's like the old saying goes:

If you don't want to get hurt, don't play rugby, take up tiddlywinks!

It's a full-contact game, and I'd like to get some full-contact going with Mr McCaw!
                              Missus Kapaibro McCaw has a certain ring to it! There's a lot of good looking lads in the team! Rugby players have improved a lot in that respect since the game turned professional, which is very pleasing indeed!

There's quite a few nice looking ones in the Welsh team too. Robert Sidoli is a real dish, and Steven Jones is a real sweetie too.

Comment

Working...
                              X