It's about time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about time

It's about time they started selling Broncos Trooper/Alaskan style hats. Just when I was starting to lose hope. You can bet your ass I'll buy one.

Gotta get one of those for the game in buffalo!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Hell yea. I live in So. Cal, and even Im gonna get one..

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
        Hell yea. I live in So. Cal, and even Im gonna get one..
        hahah..nice!
        p.s.-i was at the game on sunday

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
          Gotta get one of those for the game in buffalo!
          Yeah man. That's exactly what I had in mind. It's going to be freezing in Buffalo. I just found the perfect pair of gloves also.

Comment

p.s.-i was at the game on sunday
            Did you find orangeforce one? You too good to pm me back nowadays or what?

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
              It's about time they started selling Broncos Trooper/Alaskan style hats. Just when I was starting to lose hope. You can bet your ass I'll buy one.
              Just walked across the hall into my girlfriend's class and dropped a picture of that bad boy on her desk (hoping for a late birthday gift) - great find In-Com!!!!!!!!

If anyone's looking for me at the Broncos-Jets game I'll be the one wearing that hat I assure you

Comment

Working...
              X