--- Scotland Yard Turmoil !!! ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
    "Fins coach resorts to desperate measures in an attempt to rediscover week 1 magic!" --- Jaws

--- nice try Jaws ! --- trying to focus the attention towards those poor beleaguered Fins !!! ----

--- we all know you and Y2 have Harry's flying-mobile --- y2 confessed --- flying is an obsession with him, and he just couldn't resist !!! --- have fun !!! ---
    I'd hop on a seagull and fly that if it could support my weight
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
      I'd hop on a seagull and fly that if it could support my weight
      Well, if you pop down to my old University town of Aberystwyth, you'll probably find a few seagulls big enough for the task. They were absolute monsters.

Back in the days before students got posh and spoilt and had fridges and all that, we had to make do with hanging plastic bags full of cheese and margarine out of our windows, to keep it cool.

Only problem was, with it being an University town the seagulls were brighter than your average seabird and used to raid our "fridges". The buggers were absolute masters at forcing the lids off margarine pots, and many a morning did I wake up to see my meagre rations had been consumed by a greedy seagull.

Of course nowadays all the students have fridges in their rooms, so the newer generation of seagulls are somewhat smaller. However, if you look carefully, I'm sure you'll find one of the old ones still around.

If like me you find it hard to tell how old a seagull is, the old ones are the ones wearing bright cerise leg warmers and fluorescent green pixie boots!

Comment

I was down that way a couple of months back for a holiday. I spent most of my time up in Machynlleth(sp?) watching the low level flying from the various airforces round the loop.
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
          I was down that way a couple of months back for a holiday. I spent most of my time up in Machynlleth(sp?) watching the low level flying from the various airforces round the loop.
          Cool! Ten out of ten for spelling too

I'm about forty miles north of Machynlleth.

Did you see any of those monster seagulls by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
            Cool! Ten out of ten for spelling too

I'm about forty miles north of Machynlleth.

Did you see any of those monster seagulls by the way?
            Monster? not monster, but they were rather large in places.
            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
              "JAWS a leading member of the shark community was later quoted as saying "Whilst it's always nice to get a free readymade meal a fre(e)Rotten meal is not acceptable!
              Also found out this leader named "Jaws" goes by the alias of Drunken Kelp Licker.

Comment

Working...
              X