Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Last Poll!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One Last Poll!!

    Ladies and Gentleman of the DONKEY BOARDS!! I love you all!!! But this will be my last week to be on here! I will be leaving for my new job here in KC!! It's a new job in which I am taking a pay cut, but I won't have to worry about traveling nor the stress that I have now!!! As you all know, I am a sarcastic little shiit , but my charm has landed me this new job. I WILL MISS SOME OF YOU, AND ALL OF YOU TAKE CARE IF I DON'T SEE YOU WHEN I'M ON!, I'll TRY TO COME ON AT 7:30 AM CENTRAL IF AT ALL POSSIBLE! But before I go, I'd like to do one last poll!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS!???!??
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


    The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

  • #2
    Congrats...I'm sure we'll see trolling around here.

    Poll idea...how about...Dhalls best quote of the season?
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

    It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

    Vince Lombardi

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm gonna miss you dstalled.......who is gonna give me polls?????????? You selfish little bastard you, like work is SOOO important and making polls and annoying Broncos fans is less important.....please

      You can do a "who is gonna miss you the most" poll

      or

      "who annoyed you the most"

      or

      "who did you annoy the most"


      Regardless of what poll you do, Im sure it will be great.....

      I really am gonna miss you, I hope you drop by from time to time and come back in full force come time for football season...

      Take care sweetie, good luck in your new job and with your wedding, I hope everything goes fantastic for you!!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by orangenblue420
        I'm gonna miss you dstalled.......who is gonna give me polls?????????? You selfish little bastard you, like work is SOOO important and making polls and annoying Broncos fans is less important.....please

        You can do a "who is gonna miss you the most" poll

        or

        "who annoyed you the most"

        or

        "who did you annoy the most"


        Regardless of what poll you do, Im sure it will be great.....

        I really am gonna miss you, I hope you drop by from time to time and come back in full force come time for football season...

        Take care sweetie, good luck in your new job and with your wedding, I hope everything goes fantastic for you!!!!!!!!

        Thanks , Orange, you we're really cool, I would like to hereby send a shoutout to my fellow fans, and a few words about each of you!!



        JARED THE MOD---------- Jared, you're a great mod, you've been real cool to me, and have edited my polls, and threads when I've gotten out of hand! You're taste in movies are great, and I have to say you are one "THIS IS SPINAL TAP" fan!!!!!!!! Jared, hope to see you on here from time to time!! Good luck in parenthood!

        RASCAL------------- A fellow engineer, although you have been mad at some of my posts, you've been great!!! You're a true BRONCO fan and I hope the best for you. Maybe you can come to KC and get a job and I can make you into a wonderful CHIEFS FAN!!

        PIKMAN------- Pik, you have a great sense of humor, and you're always giving me a hard time, which for those who don't know, I love that!!!!

        PATS 4 EVER------ I love you man, I know you still come on here as an alias from time to time, so if you see this, just remember, the PATS GOT LUCKY AGAIN!!!

        ORANGE AKA HEATHER---- You're great!! You love my Polls, and smoke one for me homie!!!

        RETURN OF THE LOBSTER---- Hey kid, you're learning, and you're a great fan!!! Hope the best for you!!!

        CHEAP SEATS---- My fellow Chief fan, hope to see you soon!!

        NIX----- Hope to see you partying in Westport!!! Be good, and remember, they Bronco fans really love us CHIEFS!!!!!

        DANDAMAN---- For 14, you're a pretty smart fella!! Keep Rocking!!!

        HOOLAH----- Great replies, you kept me laughing!!!

        AFRICAN ORANGE---- You are the Best, keep calling me JARON!!! I LOVE IT!!!

        THE POO FACTORY----- Grown to like you!!!

        BURPGIRL------ You passed me up on the Top 10 lists!!!! Good luck, and catch PORTIS!!!

        PORTISISTHEWOMAN---- The Midget will now Shutup!!!!

        ELWAY the MOD----- You're a good Mod, thanks for letting me vent my frustrations that one day!!!!!

        JOSTOOL----- Haven't seen you in weeks, be good man!!!!

        AND TO THOSE I DID NOT SHOUT OUT TO DIRECTLY, I HOPE THE BEST FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!! I HOPE TO BE BACK FROM TIME TO TIME!!! THOUGH I DO THINK I WILL GET PASSED UP ON THE TOP 10!!!!!!!!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


        The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

        Comment


        • #5
          why would your new job take you away from the board?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dhall26
            Thanks , Orange, you we're really cool, I would like to hereby send a shoutout to my fellow fans, and a few words about each of you!!



            JARED THE MOD---------- Jared, you're a great mod, you've been real cool to me, and have edited my polls, and threads when I've gotten out of hand! You're taste in movies are great, and I have to say you are one "THIS IS SPINAL TAP" fan!!!!!!!! Jared, hope to see you on here from time to time!! Good luck in parenthood!

            RASCAL------------- A fellow engineer, although you have been mad at some of my posts, you've been great!!! You're a true BRONCO fan and I hope the best for you. Maybe you can come to KC and get a job and I can make you into a wonderful CHIEFS FAN!!

            PIKMAN------- Pik, you have a great sense of humor, and you're always giving me a hard time, which for those who don't know, I love that!!!!

            PATS 4 EVER------ I love you man, I know you still come on here as an alias from time to time, so if you see this, just remember, the PATS GOT LUCKY AGAIN!!!

            ORANGE AKA HEATHER---- You're great!! You love my Polls, and smoke one for me homie!!!

            RETURN OF THE LOBSTER---- Hey kid, you're learning, and you're a great fan!!! Hope the best for you!!!

            CHEAP SEATS---- My fellow Chief fan, hope to see you soon!!

            NIX----- Hope to see you partying in Westport!!! Be good, and remember, they Bronco fans really love us CHIEFS!!!!!

            DANDAMAN---- For 14, you're a pretty smart fella!! Keep Rocking!!!

            HOOLAH----- Great replies, you kept me laughing!!!

            AFRICAN ORANGE---- You are the Best, keep calling me JARON!!! I LOVE IT!!!

            THE POO FACTORY----- Grown to like you!!!

            BURPGIRL------ You passed me up on the Top 10 lists!!!! Good luck, and catch PORTIS!!!

            PORTISISTHEWOMAN---- The Midget will now Shutup!!!!

            ELWAY the MOD----- You're a good Mod, thanks for letting me vent my frustrations that one day!!!!!

            JOSTOOL----- Haven't seen you in weeks, be good man!!!!

            AND TO THOSE I DID NOT SHOUT OUT TO DIRECTLY, I HOPE THE BEST FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!! I HOPE TO BE BACK FROM TIME TO TIME!!! THOUGH I DO THINK I WILL GET PASSED UP ON THE TOP 10!!!!!!!!!
            Oh Heck I forgot Moonshot!!! Good luck to you too!!! My new job is going to be a lot of floor work, not on in an office as much, I'll explain in a later post!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


            The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dhall26

              PORTISISTHEWOMAN---- The Midget will now Shutup!!!!

              I highly doubt that.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

              Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

              What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

              Answer: Championships.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks for the shout out Dhall! I will miss your smart ass comments. I enjoyed laughing at many of your posts. I'm sure we will see you around. Keep it real!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Oh Heck I forgot Moonshot!!! Good luck to you too!!! My new job is going to be a lot of floor work, not on in an office as much, I'll explain in a later post!
                  im often forgotten haha.. well you should still stop in even if its not as much.. good luck with the new job and dont be a stranger.. its been fun reading your posts to say the least!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Its been a great season hear with you, you sometimes made me and I am sure made others really pissed off but most of the time you were really cool. Good Luck in your new job, hope to hear from you soon. Heres to Dhall
                    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He didnt really find a new job, he found someone to answer his personal ad....LOL

                      (Sorry had to get one last one in before you go)

                      http://www.ilovebacon.com/020204/c.shtml

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by orangenblue420
                        He didnt really find a new job, he found someone to answer his personal ad....LOL

                        (Sorry had to get one last one in before you go)

                        http://www.ilovebacon.com/020204/c.shtml
                        Yeah, her name is Boom Boom!!!!
                        [QUOTE]
                        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


                        The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dhall26
                          Yeah, her name is Boom Boom!!!!
                          Well you and Boomboom? take care:p stop in when ya can.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Don't worry dhall, I'll be passing you in post # in no time. Good luck!!!
                            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I slammed dhall every chance I got. I feel so left out.

                              LMFAO
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X