Batting Practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batting Practice

See if you can beat my score of 593.5. The trick is to hit the penguin into a high line drive that doesn't cause him to nose dive and stop. You want him to land on his stomache and skid. Have fun and be careful, it's addictive.

http://www.palmtown.com/penguin/penguin2.html

Ahh, nobody is up to the task! Oh well!

Comment

I got 509 as my farthest - so far - I wont stop till i beat you as bad as we beat you in Denver

Comment

Just got 531.6 im gettin closerrrrr

I got 420.....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
          I got 509 as my farthest - so far - I wont stop till i beat you as bad as we beat you in Denver
          HaHa! Keep trying girly! That damn game actually gave me something to do at work yesterday.

Comment

My high score was 498, not even close. LOL.

Comment

i just got 545.2 but its hard.. the only way im gettin distance is to hit low liners cuz if you hit him in the air his head just sticks in the snow and stops! yes it is very addictive

Comment

517.1 But I'll keep trying.
                Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

587.6 gettin closer!

Comment

Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Comment

What are everybody's scores on the two other versions?

Comment

I got 316.6 on Chris Hilgert's version and 317.3 on regular scoring.

Comment

Anybody trying it?

Comment

LOL I don't know how you guys are getting them that far...

How about contest to see who can get it the least farthest (other than 0)???

Comment

Working...
                              X