Batting Practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nixhex78
    How do you do the little attachment thing. I only know how to post a link that leads to the image. How do you make it an attachment?
    Geesh the next person to reply was a mod, you'd think he'd be able to tell you...lol

When you are posting your response, if you scroll down, under "options" there is a box there that says "attach file" with a browse button next to it. You find the file you want to attach & click submit reply--It will tell you if your file was too large or anything like that, and you have the option to go back (ctrl+the back arrow, or backspace or just hit the back button in your browser) to change files if it's too large!

Hope that helped!

Comment

532.9 just can't get the bounce right
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

556.5 getting closer

Comment

578.7 dang... almost there.

Comment

513.7. ill get there some day!

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerGirl
              Geesh the next person to reply was a mod, you'd think he'd be able to tell you...lol

When you are posting your response, if you scroll down, under "options" there is a box there that says "attach file" with a browse button next to it. You find the file you want to attach & click submit reply--It will tell you if your file was too large or anything like that, and you have the option to go back (ctrl+the back arrow, or backspace or just hit the back button in your browser) to change files if it's too large!

Hope that helped!
              Thanks! Now that I scroll down on the response page I see the obvious way to do this. You'd think I'd open my eyes and read a little!

Comment

Here is my best score on Craig Hilgert's version. 320.8

Comment

Here's Proof

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
                    Why? Are you wearing a Patriots jersey??

Man, I miss you Normy.
                    Where the hell have you been??
                    In observation mode.

I mean, last I checked, some of the "serious" threads in here included a discussion of whether Portis should retire, and whether Portis is better than Griffin.

Being a fiscal conservative, I decided not to waste my two cents worth on such threads. But when I ran across the batting practice thread, well, I chucked my PETA membership out the window and took a few hacks.

Good to see you're still around as well, working on Cliffy 2K. I'm glad to see you're still as determined as ever to right the wrongs of the world, Dale Carnegie be damned. LOL.
                    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                      Thanks! Now that I scroll down on the response page I see the obvious way to do this. You'd think I'd open my eyes and read a little!
                      Yeh well, what can you say--You're a chefs fan!

Comment

593 on high scoring.
                        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
                          Yo!

Biatch!

Check yo' self!

Nice Job! I think that's as far as you can hit it on that version. I hit one that far last night about 2 or 3 times. It wouldn't ever go any further.

Comment

i got 573
                            sigpic

Comment

i can only get 574.3
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X